HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best fedder to never win the World Title?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Best fedder to never win the World Title? Empty
PostSubject: Best fedder to never win the World Title?   Best fedder to never win the World Title? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:17 pm

Who is the best writer you've seen to never win a world title, both here and other places?
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Best fedder to never win the World Title?   Best fedder to never win the World Title? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm

In 2WWF, it had to be Eddie (Riddler). Guy was fucking amazing, one of my all-time favorite eFedders, but he never won the big one.

In XWA, I don't know about the guys who were here before I joined (though pretty much everything I read in the archives of the old site from before I joined was awful), but looking at the WHC list, I don't see DC Hennig. He won the XWA Championship, but not the World Heavyweight Championship, so I'm not sure he counts, though. If both titles count, then I'd go with maybe Abdel. He's ridiculously good for his age (or in general, to be honest) when he tries.

Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Best fedder to never win the World Title?   Best fedder to never win the World Title? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:28 pm

I'd have to imagine that any fedder that was halfway decent would have won the world title at some point, seeing as even Hitman Alex and me managed to hold the bloody thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Best fedder to never win the World Title?   Best fedder to never win the World Title? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:30 pm

Sad hahaha thanks Mink! Razz
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Best fedder to never win the World Title?   Best fedder to never win the World Title? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 2:07 pm

Yeah That Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Darth Dante
Show Opener
Darth Dante

PostSubject: Re: Best fedder to never win the World Title?   Best fedder to never win the World Title? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 2:08 pm

Well fuck you guys too.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Best fedder to never win the World Title?   Best fedder to never win the World Title? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 2:29 pm

Minkaro wrote:
I'd have to imagine that any fedder that was halfway decent would have won the world title at some point, seeing as even Hitman Alex and me managed to hold the bloody thing.

I don't think that's true. I think many fedders are more than capable to have wont the World Title here (or even one in general) but circumstances have not gone their way, whether it be stuff in their personal life or something else on the forum.

I don't believe for one second the likes of Ian, TJ and Greg are not half decent because they haven't won the World Title. They clearly are very good fedders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best fedder to never win the World Title?   Best fedder to never win the World Title? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 2:42 pm

Thanks Chilly, I needed that! Now I can stop crying into the pail of ice cream! haha
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Best fedder to never win the World Title?   Best fedder to never win the World Title? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 2:52 pm

My post was meant to be more "even I managed to do it" light-hearted joshing of the other members, rather than "everybody but me sucks." >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best fedder to never win the World Title?   Best fedder to never win the World Title? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 2:54 pm

Minkaro wrote:
My post was meant to be more "even I managed to do it" light-hearted joshing of the other members, rather than "everybody but me sucks." >_>

Jeez man, you're just trying to get people into your Rumble Pit! Razz
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Best fedder to never win the World Title?   Best fedder to never win the World Title? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 6:34 pm

I have to agree on Abdel, he's a beast.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fahrenheit
Jobber
Mr. Fahrenheit

PostSubject: Re: Best fedder to never win the World Title?   Best fedder to never win the World Title? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 7:32 pm

*ahem* I aint bothered never even had a world title match.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Best fedder to never win the World Title?   Best fedder to never win the World Title? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 7:35 pm

Mr. Fahrenheit wrote:

Oh yeah, I forgot you.

Mainly because you're not very good.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fahrenheit
Jobber
Mr. Fahrenheit

PostSubject: Re: Best fedder to never win the World Title?   Best fedder to never win the World Title? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 7:41 pm

^ You're going down asap. The weight of my mighty Testicles will keep you down for a 3-count that you'll never recover from and you'll spend the rest of your life trying to forget.

In the words of Mexi "This nigga...."
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Best fedder to never win the World Title?   Best fedder to never win the World Title? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 7:52 pm

Minkaro wrote:
Mr. Fahrenheit wrote:

Oh yeah, I forgot you.

Mainly because you're not very good.

Yeah That tbh Ha! You're gonna nee
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Best fedder to never win the World Title?   Best fedder to never win the World Title? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 7:55 pm

Just think. All these people are not as good as Axel Anvil Thirsty Mofos

Mr. Fahrenheit
Jobber
Mr. Fahrenheit

PostSubject: Re: Best fedder to never win the World Title?   Best fedder to never win the World Title? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:11 pm

TJ, if you come back for one match I call dibs. You have pinched my nipples for the last time.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Best fedder to never win the World Title?   Best fedder to never win the World Title? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:41 pm

You lost me once you quoted Mexi.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fahrenheit
Jobber
Mr. Fahrenheit

PostSubject: Re: Best fedder to never win the World Title?   Best fedder to never win the World Title? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:22 pm

You're the one person I was hoping would defend my legacy Sad

Chilly, now I want you to come back for one match so I can finally take you down. Get up from the announce table, unless you're weighed down by too many bead necklaces or too busy singing Kumbaya like a coward. I'll be waiting for your answer on the top of the highest mountain in the highest room of the tallest tower of my phallic palace. You'll rise up and find me dressed like a princess lying facedown, waiting for you to come in and kiss my anus to seal the match.

That, or a simple email will do. Either way, to the Phallic Palace!!!!! Wacko Jacko
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Best fedder to never win the World Title?   Best fedder to never win the World Title? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:59 pm

Me. Cool

Probably TJ if I'm being honest.

Best fedder to never win the World Title? FJBloTX
Best fedder to never win the World Title? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fahrenheit
Jobber
Mr. Fahrenheit

PostSubject: Re: Best fedder to never win the World Title?   Best fedder to never win the World Title? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:02 pm

I am inclined to agree with Ian. TJ puts himself against the best and thickest competition when everyone was in their prime and the good sites were in full swing.
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: Best fedder to never win the World Title?   Best fedder to never win the World Title? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:33 pm

Azrael. walk

JK. Definitely Abdel. Myke too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best fedder to never win the World Title?   Best fedder to never win the World Title? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:10 pm

>Best Heel in XWA History
>Best fedder in XWA not to hold world title

>Not even a mention

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best fedder to never win the World Title?   Best fedder to never win the World Title? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best fedder to never win the World Title?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1