HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who is first?
Adrian Neville
Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Finn Balor
Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hideo Itami
 0% [ 0 ]
Kevin Owens
Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
Sami Zayn
 0% [ 0 ]
Tyler Breeze
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:56 am

Dr. Phil Natural wrote:
It's not the same brand as when Bryan was there but NXT recognizes its history from FCW up to now...so it's not like it was a restart when NXT and FCW merged. I was just splitting hairs in the first place and didn't see the poll options. Didn't realize you couldn't have a different opinion around here anymore.

Should've read TEH NEW RULZ

What does you saying it doesn't make sense and me pointing out it does have to do with differing opinions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 12:05 pm

Minkaro wrote:
Tyler Breeze - US title, maybe. Probably fairly early into his WWE run as a way of helping him get over. He's a pretty solid wrestler, but I don't think there's enough in the gimmick to really get over. Midcarder for life.

I disagree. With a little consistency, investment and added layers to the character Breeze can be this gen's HBK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 12:10 pm

Kevin is the only one I could see being WWE WHC out of all of these. Most of these guys be lucky if they are in a chamber or a fatal four way for the WWE WHC. Remember who still runs the main roster.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 4:35 pm

If you think Vince is going to angle against these guys, why do you think he'd let the fat guy through the cracks?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2