HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who is first?
Adrian Neville
Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? I_vote_lcap0%Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Finn Balor
Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? I_vote_lcap0%Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hideo Itami
 0% [ 0 ]
Kevin Owens
Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? I_vote_lcap100%Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
Sami Zayn
 0% [ 0 ]
Tyler Breeze
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? Empty
PostSubject: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 5:19 pm

Yeah That

Who will it be?
Who should it be?

Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? FJBloTX
Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 5:21 pm

Seth Rollins Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 5:22 pm

ChollyD32 wrote:
Seth Rollins Bruh......

Daniel Bryan Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 5:29 pm

It's not enough for you guys to ruin threads in the lounge and in the graphics area, you have to do it in every section? Really?

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 5:31 pm

You say that like I always ruin shit <_<

Anyway, Kevin Owens. I imagine he'd have the fans behind him the longest to go far.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 5:32 pm

Eeyen wrote:
It's not enough for you guys to ruin threads in the lounge and in the graphics area, you have to do it in every section? Really?

Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? 2zqsd9z

Kevin Owens.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 5:34 pm

I'd just like for some of the threads in this site not to be the testing ground for Dante's new stand-up material.

Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 5:35 pm

Eeyen wrote:
I'd just like for some of the threads in this site not to be the testing ground for Dante's new stand-up material.

Except our jokes are actually funny.

Chloe
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 5:37 pm

I bet Finn Balor will go far too. That whole paint thing could be a huge seller to the kids.

Also, don't see Neville going that far really.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 5:38 pm

Inhaleminati wrote:
Eeyen wrote:

Except our jokes are actually funny.

Chloe

Not in this thread NAH

Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 5:39 pm

Adrian Neville - At most, 2nd Tier Champion. I see him as a Tag Champion in the near future as well.
Finn Balor - I can see him holding the WWE Title down the line. After a long run with a 2nd Tier.
Hideo Itami - Intercontinental Champion to give it some meaning.
Kevin Owens - WWE Championship.
Sami Zayn - Tag.
Tyler Breeze - None.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 6:37 pm

Neville - IC or US Champion. If the WHC still existed, he'd have at least 2 runs with that.
Balor - WWE Champion
Itami - Same with Neville
Owens - WWE Title
Zayn - WWE Title or US Title
Breeze - Lol
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:16 pm

Kevin Owens
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 4:07 am

Kevin Owens and Finn Balor are probably the only ones "suited" to be Top Stars.

As for Tyler Breeze, despite him being actually very talented, I can only see him taking Ziggler's spot as "selling-monkey".
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 7:40 am

I'm shocked other see Neville in the same light as I do. I thought he was the next internet golden boy and everyone insisted he'd be the best ever xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:33 am

^He's a very good performer, but he still needs time. And a gimmick that actually gives him lines and a chance to get some crowd reaction (aka good promos). He hasn't got any (decent) yet.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:49 am

I think Tyler Breeze has a far better future than many project. The modern take on the gimmick, the look, and the facial expressions are all really good. I see him taking Miz's spot as the smaller high-mid card guaranteed heel.

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:56 am

^
Depends on if main creative use it right. I don't imagine them giving that very much time for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:26 am

This doesn't make sense. Bryan is the first NXT guy to be world champ. Seth is the first FCW/NXT guy to be world champ. If you're asking who's NEXT, I'll say Owens hands down.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:40 am

It makes perfect sense. The current NXT product is clearly not the same thing as "NXT" before... and there were clearly options given in the first post that clarify it if that was needed.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:42 am

The product is different but it's the same brand. It wouldn't be the "FIRST" no matter what lol
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:43 am

And you thought Myke and I ruined the thread.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:46 am

Dr. Phil Natural wrote:
The product is different but it's the same brand. It wouldn't be the "FIRST" no matter what lol

There are six options. Obviously one of them will be FIRST of the six.

and it's not the same brand. If they suddenly made "Tough Enough" a brand, the Tough Enough competitions from 2002 wouldn't count toward history.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:48 am

It's not the same brand as when Bryan was there but NXT recognizes its history from FCW up to now...so it's not like it was a restart when NXT and FCW merged. I was just splitting hairs in the first place and didn't see the poll options. Didn't realize you couldn't have a different opinion around here anymore.

Should've read TEH NEW RULZ
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:53 am

Chris Jericho was the first man to appear in NXT who was a WWE World Champion.

Am I right guys? Yeah! I'm so damn smart. Ten points to Minkendor.

Adrian Neville - IC title level. The guy is supremely talented, but I don't see star quality in him. His promos aren't good enough, and frankly he's not a guy I can see being the face of a poster, or the main focus of hype packages.

Finn Balor - Tag team champion. I think those cool entrances will carry him through a few PPVs in kind of big non-title matches, but when you strip that away and look at his promos and matches, I just haven't been impressed so far.

Hideo Itami - Asian. Comedy gimmick then fired.

Kevin Owens - I don't know what it is about this guy, but I think he's going all the way to the top. There's better wrestlers than him, there's better promo cutters than him, there's guys with a better look than him, and yet every time I watch him I feel like he's got "it."

Sami Zayn - I think he might get a short WWEWHC reign, but I don't think he'll be the guy at the top for a long time. He seems like one of those guys where it's more fun to watch them chase the title, than to actually see them have it. I think he'll be near the top of the card though, as he's just ridiculously likeable. They should NEVER turn him heel.

Tyler Breeze - US title, maybe. Probably fairly early into his WWE run as a way of helping him get over. He's a pretty solid wrestler, but I don't think there's enough in the gimmick to really get over. Midcarder for life.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?   Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who will be the 1st from NXT to be World Champion in WWE?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next