HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S8) Prince Alex III-"This World Sucks"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

S8) Prince Alex III-"This World Sucks" Empty
PostSubject: S8) Prince Alex III-"This World Sucks"   S8) Prince Alex III-"This World Sucks" EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:01 am

One Post by @Mae$tro
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: S8) Prince Alex III-"This World Sucks"   S8) Prince Alex III-"This World Sucks" EmptyWed May 27, 2015 10:03 am

Prince Alex today, he has a great chance today to prove himself. As he goes on to face Razor Xtreme in the Main Event tonight, and if he wins. He'll go to Vendetta 113 and face the other #1 Contender match qualifiers winners, to determine who will face the XWA champion at Summer Sanitarium.

What happened last week on Vendetta 111 was pretty much convincing that Prince Alex III is in his worst form ever, as he lost three matches in a row and he is thirsty to go back on the road of victories. And his opponent today is a quite hard opponent, an excellent competitor and XWA Veteran, Razor Xtreme.

Albert, Prince Alex's new manager. Is in the ring, he has a microphone in his hand. He is filled with excitement mixed with anger. Mostly anger overweighing the excitement.

Albert:
I am Albert, the advocate of Prince Alex III, last week. Prince lost his first match under my management, and that's not a good thing, there's a note on my PA3 managing contract that I can say anything I want, and I have the right to fully express what I think about my client, and my client accepts that as terms of my contract. Prince was absolutely awful, lame and unimpressive. And he said that to me by himself. But the Beast we've got used to is back under the management of Albert, when he was managed by Tucker asswipe Undernuts, which tactics where awe...FUL. This guy Tucker left Vendetta 111 with a broken back, and a broken skull. Now ladies and gentleman, welcome if you want and boo if you want.... The Beast, The British Machine, Mayor of Powerbomb City, The King, The Guy that Gives you a Beating of a Lifetime... PRINCE... ALEX... III.

British WW2 Hardcore Hell Marching hits the PA system as Prince Alex comes to a mixed reception from the crowd, the camera man focuses on a fan sign that says "Prince is a LOSER." to show us the hating side of Prince, and another sign is shown that says ", Fight, The British Kite,  Goodnight.." Camera is back in the ring as Prince Alex shakes the hand of Albert and hugs him.

Prince Alex III:
YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS TO LOSE THREE TIMES IN A ROW? IT FEELS SO FUCKING PAINFUL, To lose TO XTREME ICON, DANTE CROSS, AND ALEX FALCON! Well, HELL! They were god damn lucky they got their arses saved from getting a beating of a lifetime, but I'm going to be sure that I'm gonna give Razor one, even if I don't win. Man, Albert, This WORLD SUCKS! I'm in a very good form today and I'm gonna get that title from Razor, soon. Very very soon.

Albert:
I understand you, mate. But you don't have to concentrate on Razor, you have to concentrate on how to BEAT the hell outta Razor.

Prince Alex III:
I know your strengths Razor... and I know, your weaknesses. I know how to knock you and smash your teeth and get them out of your mouth, hopefully I'll make you bleed. But oooooh, you forgot your maxi-pad.
Sorry, Razor. But you're going to bleeeed.

Albert:
Raz-eh Mancream, has a dildo in his ass, if he bleeds, it's
not our fault because he forgot his maxi-pad, and we're....

Prince Alex III:
FUCKING SORRY FOR THAT. AND HERE'S A MAXI PAD, BUT... IT'S ACTUALLY DISASTROUSLY BAD.
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: S8) Prince Alex III-"This World Sucks"   S8) Prince Alex III-"This World Sucks" EmptyWed May 27, 2015 10:36 am

I'm not sure how I feel about a Blue blood trash talking like a 13 year old. Work on your punctuation. Having Prince talk about still kicking someone's ass despite losing 3 times is also a bit weird, if anything he should be focusing on some shit like self improvement.

5/10
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: S8) Prince Alex III-"This World Sucks"   S8) Prince Alex III-"This World Sucks" EmptyWed May 27, 2015 11:27 am

The last three lines are awful <_<
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: S8) Prince Alex III-"This World Sucks"   S8) Prince Alex III-"This World Sucks" EmptyWed May 27, 2015 11:37 am

Lol yeah I agree ^
^^ No problem, I'll take this as an example to improve.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: S8) Prince Alex III-"This World Sucks"   S8) Prince Alex III-"This World Sucks" EmptyWed May 27, 2015 2:03 pm

Randomly quoting Eminem there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: S8) Prince Alex III-"This World Sucks"   S8) Prince Alex III-"This World Sucks" EmptyWed May 27, 2015 3:02 pm

^ You're right, lol.
From Rap God song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S8) Prince Alex III-"This World Sucks"   S8) Prince Alex III-"This World Sucks" EmptyThu May 28, 2015 5:28 am

I would love this character if you did it like Blue Blood Hunter Hearst Helmsley, I think that's a character that you should really look at and model your character off of because I think it would take your character to the next level! Take from what Trips did with that character and make it your own.
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: S8) Prince Alex III-"This World Sucks"   S8) Prince Alex III-"This World Sucks" EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 1:06 am

S8) Prince Alex III-"This World Sucks" XYnKn5s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S8) Prince Alex III-"This World Sucks"   S8) Prince Alex III-"This World Sucks" Empty

Back to top Go down

S8) Prince Alex III-"This World Sucks"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1