HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scott Steiner Calls Out Hulk Hogan, Issues $1 Million Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Scott Steiner Calls Out Hulk Hogan, Issues $1 Million Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Scott Steiner Calls Out Hulk Hogan, Issues $1 Million Challenge   Scott Steiner Calls Out Hulk Hogan, Issues $1 Million Challenge EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:55 pm

We received the video above featuring Scott Steiner calling out Hulk Hogan. Steiner said that Hogan's biggest claim to fame is bodyslamming Andre the Giant at WrestleMania III, and offered $1 million to Hulk Hogan if he can bodyslam him at the June 7th Legends of Wrestling event at Citi Field in Queens, NY.

"June 7th, New York City, I'm saying you can't slam me, and I'm putting up a million dollars of my own money saying you can't," Steiner said. "You don't have to beat me, you have to slam me. But once you step through those ropes, I'm going to beat you up punk!"

Steiner, Bill Goldberg, Bret Hart, Ric Flair, Rob Van Dam, Amy Dumas, The Nasty Boys, Demolition and Hacksaw Jim Duggan are also slated to appear at the Legends of Wrestling event at Citi Field in Queens, NY on June 7th. You can get more information about the show or purchase tickets at METS.com/wrestling.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Steiner Calls Out Hulk Hogan, Issues $1 Million Challenge   Scott Steiner Calls Out Hulk Hogan, Issues $1 Million Challenge EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:29 pm

This is really smart, especially after he threatened Hogan's wife at HOF weekend i think? lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Steiner Calls Out Hulk Hogan, Issues $1 Million Challenge   Scott Steiner Calls Out Hulk Hogan, Issues $1 Million Challenge EmptySun May 24, 2015 2:35 pm

Following last week’s challenge from wrestling legend Scott Steiner to the “Immortal” Hulk Hogan, wherein Steiner challenged Hogan to appear at the upcoming Legends of Wrestling event, the promoter for the show has issued a statement denying any official relationship with the WWE Hall of Famer.

I’d like to respond to the video in which Steiner challenges Hulk Hogan. I want to make clear to the fans that this video was entirely of Scott Steiner’s doing and that Legends of Wrestling has no relationship with Hulk Hogan. Mr. Hogan is not scheduled to appear at the CitiField event.

-Louis Gregory, Legends of Wrestling

Steiner had previously issued a $1 million bodyslam challenge to the Hulkster, alleging that his greatest claim to fame was bodyslamming Andre the Giant at WrestleMania. Of course, this also follows a fairly high profile incident from earlier this year, where Scott apparently confronted Hogan’s wife in a California airport prior to WrestleMania 31, and was then banned from the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony while a police investigation was underway.

Steiner will be a part of the upcoming Legends of Wrestling show, which takes place June 7th at the Citi Field in New York. Ric Flair, Bret Hart, Bill Goldberg, Rob Van dam, The Nasty Boys and more are all confirmed, as are six wrestling matches, a trivia contest, giveaways and more appearances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott Steiner Calls Out Hulk Hogan, Issues $1 Million Challenge   Scott Steiner Calls Out Hulk Hogan, Issues $1 Million Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Scott Steiner Calls Out Hulk Hogan, Issues $1 Million Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1