HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scott Steiner Grabbed Hulk Hogan’s Wife & Threatened to Kill Him; Investigated For “Felony Terrorist Threats”

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Scott Steiner Grabbed Hulk Hogan’s Wife & Threatened to Kill Him; Investigated For “Felony Terrorist Threats” Empty
PostSubject: Scott Steiner Grabbed Hulk Hogan’s Wife & Threatened to Kill Him; Investigated For “Felony Terrorist Threats”   Scott Steiner Grabbed Hulk Hogan’s Wife & Threatened to Kill Him; Investigated For “Felony Terrorist Threats” EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:01 pm

Last week we reported that some sort of incident had taken place between Hulk Hogan and Scott Steiner, which led to Steiner being banned from the 2015 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony.

TMZ has picked up the story, and it’s potentially a big one. Allegedly, Steiner arrived at the San Jose airport and confronted Hogan’s wife Jennifer, “grabbed her” and threatened to “kill Terry” when he arrived. According to the TMZ report, Jennifer did not recognize the former WCW star and called her husband, who then grabbed a flight to San Jose and filed a police report.

The police have obtained airport security footage which confirms the SJC confrontation, and may be investigating Steiner (real name: Scott Rechsteiner) for “felony terrorist threats”. That may seem extreme, but it’s the California penal code terminology for “any criminal threat” where the accused “threatens to kill or physically harm someone” and a specific threat is serious and communicated verbally. The minimum state sentence if convicted is 85% of a four year incarceration.
Back to top Go down

Scott Steiner Grabbed Hulk Hogan’s Wife & Threatened to Kill Him; Investigated For “Felony Terrorist Threats” Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Steiner Grabbed Hulk Hogan’s Wife & Threatened to Kill Him; Investigated For “Felony Terrorist Threats”   Scott Steiner Grabbed Hulk Hogan’s Wife & Threatened to Kill Him; Investigated For “Felony Terrorist Threats” EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:24 pm

Steiner is that batshit crazy
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Scott Steiner Grabbed Hulk Hogan’s Wife & Threatened to Kill Him; Investigated For “Felony Terrorist Threats”   Scott Steiner Grabbed Hulk Hogan’s Wife & Threatened to Kill Him; Investigated For “Felony Terrorist Threats” EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:25 pm

BITCH YOU WANNA REDNECK?! Scott Steiner Approv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Steiner Grabbed Hulk Hogan’s Wife & Threatened to Kill Him; Investigated For “Felony Terrorist Threats”   Scott Steiner Grabbed Hulk Hogan’s Wife & Threatened to Kill Him; Investigated For “Felony Terrorist Threats” EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 4:37 pm

He's a steroid freak, why would he be sane?
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: Scott Steiner Grabbed Hulk Hogan’s Wife & Threatened to Kill Him; Investigated For “Felony Terrorist Threats”   Scott Steiner Grabbed Hulk Hogan’s Wife & Threatened to Kill Him; Investigated For “Felony Terrorist Threats” EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:57 pm

He probably said something totally non-threatening, but Steiner is so incoherent that it came off as bad.

"Tell Terry I said hello, and that I'd love to catch up sometime. Wish you the best!"

translates to

"Kill Terry, send him to hell, I'd love to crack his spine YOU WANNA REDNECK!"

in Steiner-talk.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Scott Steiner Grabbed Hulk Hogan’s Wife & Threatened to Kill Him; Investigated For “Felony Terrorist Threats”   Scott Steiner Grabbed Hulk Hogan’s Wife & Threatened to Kill Him; Investigated For “Felony Terrorist Threats” EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 6:02 pm

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Scott Steiner Grabbed Hulk Hogan’s Wife & Threatened to Kill Him; Investigated For “Felony Terrorist Threats”   Scott Steiner Grabbed Hulk Hogan’s Wife & Threatened to Kill Him; Investigated For “Felony Terrorist Threats” EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:34 am

ROFL! lmao Mick

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Scott Steiner Grabbed Hulk Hogan’s Wife & Threatened to Kill Him; Investigated For “Felony Terrorist Threats”   Scott Steiner Grabbed Hulk Hogan’s Wife & Threatened to Kill Him; Investigated For “Felony Terrorist Threats” EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:45 am

He botched the threat too Funny
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Scott Steiner Grabbed Hulk Hogan’s Wife & Threatened to Kill Him; Investigated For “Felony Terrorist Threats”   Scott Steiner Grabbed Hulk Hogan’s Wife & Threatened to Kill Him; Investigated For “Felony Terrorist Threats” EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:44 am

"I've got a 55 and two thirds percent chance of killing your wife...I'M HUNGRY!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scott Steiner Grabbed Hulk Hogan’s Wife & Threatened to Kill Him; Investigated For “Felony Terrorist Threats”   Scott Steiner Grabbed Hulk Hogan’s Wife & Threatened to Kill Him; Investigated For “Felony Terrorist Threats” EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 12:45 pm

ChillyD32 wrote:
"I've got a 55 and two thirds percent chance of killing your wife...I'M HUNGRY!"
This promo is all I ever think of when I think of Steiner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott Steiner Grabbed Hulk Hogan’s Wife & Threatened to Kill Him; Investigated For “Felony Terrorist Threats”   Scott Steiner Grabbed Hulk Hogan’s Wife & Threatened to Kill Him; Investigated For “Felony Terrorist Threats” Empty

Back to top Go down

Scott Steiner Grabbed Hulk Hogan’s Wife & Threatened to Kill Him; Investigated For “Felony Terrorist Threats”

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1