HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

P2) Xtreme Icon | "Road to IC Gold"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

P2) Xtreme Icon | "Road to IC Gold" Empty
PostSubject: P2) Xtreme Icon | "Road to IC Gold"   P2) Xtreme Icon | "Road to IC Gold" EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 8:21 pm

Due April 13th @ 11:59 PM EST

One post by Xtreme Icon.

Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

P2) Xtreme Icon | "Road to IC Gold" Empty
PostSubject: Re: P2) Xtreme Icon | "Road to IC Gold"   P2) Xtreme Icon | "Road to IC Gold" EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:38 pm

The scene opens with Xtreme Icon looking at the ring. Wearing an Oregon State hat, black, leather jacket, Blue Jeans, and a Black tanktop. His shoes hidden from view, he begins to speak.

Icon: March of 2010, I won my first title in XWA. Ash Wheeler took me to the limit and won the IC Title from him. A few months later, I won the Tag Team titles with two guys I fought before, one still a bitter enemy the other, I consider a friend. We held those belts for nearly a year. Tearing everybody a new one, I would then win the KOX tournament. Main eventing that years Xtrememania. Then, after that, it was up and down for a while, then nearly get my career ended, I haven’t forgotten that. But I would be a fool to ignore an opportunity to regain my footing as one of the best in this company. When I won the IC title 5 years ago, it was validation. All the work, all the miles, all the expenses paid off. I remember getting back to Great Falls, I get off the plane, get my bags. Get into my car, which was dropped off earlier, it’s around 9 pm. Start heading down the hill back into the city. First thing I do, head to a bar, this is a Saturday night as well. I open a door to a bar called the Hi-Ho Tavern, and I get a heros welcome. No one knew I was coming. I hear from the shuffleboard table “Hey Icon! wheres the belt?!” I go and grab it. Walk in with this shiny 10 pounds of gold on my shoulder, and start taking pictures with fans. A far cry from having to walk into places hoping to God no one realizes I’m not 21 yet. I went from a crazy college kid to one of the biggest stars in the world. Back than it was about proving I was one of the best, now, it’s about proving I still belong.

Fade to black.

Back to top Go down

P2) Xtreme Icon | "Road to IC Gold"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1