HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xtreme Icon "Taken Out"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Xtreme Icon "Taken Out" Empty
PostSubject: Xtreme Icon "Taken Out"   Xtreme Icon "Taken Out" EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:59 pm

Backstage at Vendetta ...

Xtreme Icon is sitting in his locker room, enjoying the show on a tv, in the locker room, his cell phone, a white Samsung Galaxy S4, blank screen but a small light blinking on the top left of the device, indicating it needs to be charged. Icon is drinking a beer and enjoying a loaded hamburger. Loaded with bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion and ketchup. As he usually does. Icon loves to kick back in the locker room, in the room nearby Caleb Spires is sitting to his left. Spires looks over to Icon as he laces up his boots in preparation for his match later in the night. Caleb sees the UFC 162 shirt Icon is wearing, Curious he asks about it?

Spires: Hey Icon I’m assuming you went to that fight card right?

Icon, in mid drink finished off the mouth full of beer before lowering the can.

Icon: Yep, I always try and make it to a few fight cards a year, this is one I couldn’t miss.

Spires: How did you get tickets? I heard it was sold out for months.

Icon: Chael Sonnen managed to snag me a few tickets, whenever I have the tie to make it to one. All I have to do is give ol Chael P a call and he can get e a few tickets.

Spires: How did you end up meeting him to begin with?

Icon: Long story short, one of my buddies from high school went to Oregon State to wrestle, and at some point ended up working out with Chael on a few occasions. One day he gave e a call and asked if I wanted to head up there to work out. At that time I was looking to expand my skill set, and that call came at the perfect time. I’ve been training with those guys for the last 3 and a half years now.

Spires: I know you had to have been excited about the outcome of the Main Event.

Icon: My disdain for Anderson Silva is no secret. His clowning around and his stupid antics in the cage finally caught up to him. Trust me if that had been me in the cage he would have been dropped hard in the first 10 seconds of the fight if he tried that against me.

At this point Icon grabs his phone, and sees the battery life is down to 12% Just then a text message comes through, from a number that isn’t in his contact list. He has a perplexed look on his face as he reads it. As he puts his phone in his pocket.

Icon: That’s weird

Caleb: What?

Icon: I just got a text from some random number saying I have something important to
discuss. Meet me in the parking lot. I’ve got to grab my phone charger out of my car
anyway. Could be someone trying to troll me though

Caleb: Yeah it might be just that, you’re going out there now?

Icon: Yeah, I need to charge my phone anyway, I’ll be right back.

Icon walks out of the locker room finishing off the last bite of his burger. He starts heading through the hallways, as he puts his headphones on, which ironically are a black pair of Beats by Dre, and he is listening to his favorite country artist on his Ipod, Eric Church. He doesn't strike anyone as a hip hop/rap guy. Various crew members and talent are getting ready for upcoming segments, Icon high fives a few of them as he passes through. Icon doesn't stop to chat, instead he heads through the back entrance that all of the crew and talent use to get into the arena. Into the large parking garage, mostly shrouded in darkness except for a few lights in the massive garage, he takes a look around trying to remember exactly where he parked. He turns his head slowly, trying to find his rental car, a red Honda Civic. His head stops, as he sees it parked on the other end of the lot, he tends to park farther away from the arena just for the extra walk. He makes his way across the lot towards the car, he pulls the keys from his right pocket of his jeans, where he always keeps his keys, his nearly dead phone in the other pocket and his wallet in his back right pocket. He is totally unaware of the black car heading towards him, picking up speed as it nears, he has no idea until out of the corner of his eye he ses the headlights turn on, but by then it is too late. The car slams into Icon at about 35 miles per hour Icon slams hard into the windshield with his right shoulder, rolls over the roof and slams into the concrete on his knees before falling face first onto the cold ground. As the car speeds off several backstage crew members, who were on a break rush over to help Icon, also two referees and a few of the wrestlers. One of the refs yell “GET HELP! CALL 911!” as the show cuts to a very silent Ted Cedar and Adam Dennis. They sit there looking at each other then at the silent crowd, there is a bit of murmuring. As the announcers somewhat compose themselves.

Dennis: I……..I don’t know what to……….say. Someone must have a big time grudge against Icon to do…………do that.

Cedar: Everyone is in total shock right now. It’s a very scary feeling in the arena right now.

Dennis: Hold up a second……………Is an…….ok so he’s…………………..Ok I’ll pass the message on. Folks Xtreme Icon has been loaded into an ambulance and is on his way to a local medical facility.

Cedar: We will keep you updates ladies and gentleman as we get details on Icons condition.

Xtreme Icon "Taken Out" FJBloTX
Xtreme Icon "Taken Out" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Icon "Taken Out"   Xtreme Icon "Taken Out" EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:34 am

Uhh... I thought it was... I don\'t know Not sure why you delved so deep into the UFC talk - Although I'm 100% in agreement that Anderson Silva fights like an asshole and deserves to lose. Funny

I'm interested to see where you go with this.

Xtreme Icon "Taken Out" FJBloTX
Xtreme Icon "Taken Out" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Icon "Taken Out"   Xtreme Icon "Taken Out" EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:38 pm

I intended it to be a backstage convo. and seeing it now it takes up like half the post lol! I've got an Idea where I want it to go. I just needed to explain my break in storyline. So the details I'm still working on but I do have the general idea. Yeah, side note Anderson got what was coming to him. I was so jacked to see that knockout, I was actually at a Sports Bar with friends seeing that live. I have alot of my self in my Xtreme Icon character. So having Icon not like Anderson Silva for his arrogance, or having him a Great Falls High Graduate etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Icon "Taken Out"   Xtreme Icon "Taken Out" Empty

Back to top Go down

Xtreme Icon "Taken Out"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1