HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OS) Razor Xtreme | "Best Enemy"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

OS) Razor Xtreme | "Best Enemy" Empty
PostSubject: OS) Razor Xtreme | "Best Enemy"   OS) Razor Xtreme | "Best Enemy" EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 8:18 pm

Due April 13th @ 11:59 PM EST

One post by Razor Xtreme.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: OS) Razor Xtreme | "Best Enemy"   OS) Razor Xtreme | "Best Enemy" EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 5:58 pm

The entire TD Arena here in a sold out Massachusetts crowd is ecstatic as the opening pyro blows throughout the arena and they are welcomed to this Vendetta episode. Before the show can even settle down, a familiar titantron hits throughout the arena.

The crowd instantly goes from excited to angry, as they instantly begin to get aggressive towards the XWA World Heavyweight Champion! Razor doesn't waste any time, as he pops out from behind the stage, wearing his signature cut-up-leather-robe-jacket-thing. Over his shoulder, of course, that marvelous World title. He marches down the ramp quickly, behind him his enforcer Maddox Paine, and of course his evil manager, Eric Goodman. Razor slides into the ring but Maddox decides to leap up onto the apron and then step into the ring, and Goodman walks up the steps casually. Both Razor and Goodman have mics in hand as Razor's theme dies out and he stands in the center of the ring.

Razor Xtreme: “Before you start booing, please realize that I legitimately don't care about any of you.”

“BOOOOOOO!” - The fans almost walk into that.

Razor Xtreme: “That said, I didn't come out here to hear bullshit from you guys. I came out here to discuss the current state of this title. My title. The WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP”

He pats the title on his shoulder as Eric Goodman begins to clap.

Razor Xtreme: “You see. Since I won this title a few weeks ago at Redemption, every competitor from every corner of XWA has been jumping out to try and grab it. This is just a further example of the fighting champion that I am. Because now that I have this title, it means something, and everyone is starting to see that. Before I held this title, no one cared about it, which is why no one ever tried to reach out and grab it. But now that I have it, suddenly it matters. Everything I touch, matters. And now, everyone wants to grab MY title. Unfortunately for them, I don't plan to ever let it go.”

Goodman nods his head up and down in approval.

Razor Xtreme: “If I let this title go, it'll just fade right back into obscurity. What you all need to understand is that this title doesn't make me who I am. I make this title what it is. And now I have to face some idiotic clown named James Best. Just last week he chased around a... chef? And babbled on in some drunken rage. Is that someone who can truly bring prestige to this title? Is that who you want as your world champion?”

The fans yell out a loud “YES!” - totally not in reference to anything in particular.

Razor Xtreme: “Well, James. Unlike that chef last week, I actually fight back. You won't be able to take me down with one hit. You won't be able to bring me down. I guarantee it.”

The camera zooms in on the champ's face as he looks serious now.

Razor Xtreme: “But see, the thing is, I'm not even worried about James Best. James Best is a small fish in a very big pond. James Best can't hold a candle to me, because I'm a shark in that same pond!”

Eric Goodman puts a hand up and gets a confused look on his face.

Eric Goodman: “But... Razor, there are no sharks in ponds.”

Razor instantly snaps back.

Razor Xtreme: “THERE ARE IN MY CANON DAMMIT. That's not important. My point is, Best is a nobody. As far as I'm concerned, I already won our match, so I am just going to look to the future.”

Razor gets another serious look on his face.

Razor Xtreme: “Luis Claudio... I'd like to be able to see you as a threat. But something tells me that there is a zero percent chance we will ever face off. Well, that something is standing right next to me... because there ain't NO WAY you're gonna beat Maddox Paine. I can promise you that. Maddox used to be an ass kicker, a dominator, and now... he is stronger than he has ever been. You really think you stand a chance? Don't make me laugh. Maddox will pound you into powder and then snort you like the cocaine your parents deal every day!”

The fans boo at the blatant racist remark by Razor.

Razor Xtreme: “Oh shut up, I was raised by Mexicans. That said, that's just one more person off my list. Who else wants a piece? Minkaro? He feels he's owed a rematch, right? Well management says he can't have it. But I don't listen to management, and Minkaro... I am a fighting champion. I've already beat you once, and I'm not scared of doing it again. So you want a piece of me? COME AT ME. I'm willing to give you a shot, because there is no one in the back that I am afraid of.”

Razor looks to the stage.

Razor Xtreme: “I don't care who you are. I don't care if you're a manager, or part of the authority, some hardened veteran who wants to prove he's still relevant, a newbie who has something to prove, someone in the middle of the card who just HAS to move up, someone who considers themselves on my level. IT DOESN'T MATTER. I challenge ANY of you to come try and take this from me, because I WILL defend this against anyone, no matter what, anytime, any place.”

Razor becomes angry.

Razor Xtreme: “Anything it takes to MAKE YOU show me some respect, because I AM the World Heavyweight Champion and there is nothing any of you can do to take that away from me. Since I've won this title, people continue to treat me like I'm anything but THE BEST. And I will do whatever I have to do to prove that I AM the best.”

The champ looks up to the stage once again and points at it.

Razor Xtreme: “and it doesn't matter who I have to go through. Whether it's Ace Andrews or Dante Cross. Whether it's Minkaro, Luis Claudio, or Danny Diamond. Whether it's EG Deal, JHalc, Michael Bradley, Ryan Quill, or the Kotzuebe Kid. Whether it's Prince Alex, Isaac, T.K., Jaxson Phoenix, Robert Hope, or Xtreme Icon. Whether it's Michael Astin, Chris Dolmeth, Azrael, or JAMES BEST. I'm putting ALL OF YOU on notice. If you want to step up and try to take away MY rightful title, I WILL put you in your place. I will IMPOSE my dominance on you, and you WILL. RESPECT. ME!”

Razor drops the microphone as his theme song begins to play. The fans begin to boo as the show goes to commercials.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: OS) Razor Xtreme | "Best Enemy"   OS) Razor Xtreme | "Best Enemy" EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 8:50 pm

You get no respect Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: OS) Razor Xtreme | "Best Enemy"   OS) Razor Xtreme | "Best Enemy" EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:21 am

I am the motherfuckin WHC Mad as hell

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OS) Razor Xtreme | "Best Enemy"   OS) Razor Xtreme | "Best Enemy" Empty

Back to top Go down

OS) Razor Xtreme | "Best Enemy"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1