HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

P3.) Prince Alex III | "Beating of a Lifetime"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

P3.) Prince Alex III | "Beating of a Lifetime" Empty
PostSubject: P3.) Prince Alex III | "Beating of a Lifetime"   P3.) Prince Alex III | "Beating of a Lifetime" EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:00 am

1 post by Prince Alex III
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: P3.) Prince Alex III | "Beating of a Lifetime"   P3.) Prince Alex III | "Beating of a Lifetime" EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 12:29 pm

--- TAPED Promo Undisclosed location ---
[The day after redemption]

The room is very dark.

Brian Quill... Who was revealed in the end of his Redemption match to be Prince Alex III disguised as the brother of Ryan, defeated the enigma Ryan. And now, he's of taking it serious. It's a brand new day.

"I think you know me" says the guy who is unknown.

"You did it, we did it." says the same guy.

The lights are on now but are very dim. We see a throne. A guy sitting on it. And another guy to the right. We then go to the ring, and the big screen, which is showing the promo, goes off. WW2 hardcore hell marching hits the PA System, pyros are on, golden sparkles are falling. A throne is held on the shoulders of guys, they lead the guy sitting on the throne to the ring. He is wearing a golden hoody, he throws the hoody and it's Prince Alex.
8)
Tucker Undernutz BITCHEEEZ!

Tucker Undernuts comes to a big loud reaction of cheers. He gets in the ring and pats on the shoulder of Prince Alex. He points to the fans and Maestro Punk comes from the fans area. He asks for three mics and he gets in the ring.

[Tucker]
We did it. We DoMiNaTeD Ryan Quill, who the hell is that wrestler? Last week; Prince Alex got his REVENGE, at Redemption. We cleaned the XWA out of that piece of shit.

[PA3]
He ruined my marriage, and we did take care well of him. Didn't we Maestro?

[Maestro]
We did.

[PA3]
Scarlett, spent days crying because of you motherfucker. But now, look at her. She is very very motherfucking happy I took care of you man. I am IN the XWA Intercontinental championship tournament, and I can confirm that. Next week at Vendetta, I don't give a shit. Who my opponent is. All over the internet again, hashtag #RyanQuillJustGotDominated kept trending worldwide on twitter. And I enjoy that shit. Now today, who am I facing?

[Tucker]
That, that ISIS guy. I forgot his name. That homeless guy who got hired by ISIS and has a beard, a long sheik beard. Yeah yeah, Shaker Jones.

[Maestro]
Shaker? That's an arabian name, and in my country Lebanon. It is very popular.

[Tucker]
A mixture between an arabian name, and an american surname. Shaker, you are going to regret that you faced Prince Alex.

[Maestro]
Your name Shaker in arabic means "The Thanker" and you're going to thank us for giving you. The BEATING OF A LIFETIME.

[Tucker]
We gave Ryan a beating of a lifetime, we gave D-K Swag the beating of a lifetime, and we are going to give YOU. The beating of a lifetime. Because we are... NaTiOn Of DoMiNaTiOn.

[Maestro]
Thank us, thank us.

[Prince Alex]
And Shaker, Fuck you.
After this, you will know what real violence means, beating of a lifetime from NaTiOn Of DoMiNaTiOn, what a big pleasure it is.

Nation of Domination cheers go all over the ring. a song that plays and it says Nation of Domination. The three guys pose as the segment closes.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: P3.) Prince Alex III | "Beating of a Lifetime"   P3.) Prince Alex III | "Beating of a Lifetime" EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:32 am

Mae$tro wrote:
Your name Shaker in arabic means "The Thanker" and you're going to thank us for giving you. The BEATING OF A LIFETIME.
Reminds me of when Claude would give out prescriptions of pain Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P3.) Prince Alex III | "Beating of a Lifetime"   P3.) Prince Alex III | "Beating of a Lifetime" Empty

Back to top Go down

P3.) Prince Alex III | "Beating of a Lifetime"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1