HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kim Kardashian Wants To Pose For Playboy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kim Kardashian Wants To Pose For Playboy  Empty
PostSubject: Kim Kardashian Wants To Pose For Playboy    Kim Kardashian Wants To Pose For Playboy  EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:14 pm

Radar Online reports that Kim Kardashian wants to pose for Playboy again, now that she's given birth to her baby North West in June.

During a promo for future episodes of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, which returns on September 29 on E!, a still-pregnant Kardashian said: "As soon as I pop this thing out, I want to do Playboy or some nude shoot."

Kardashian originally posed for the magazine in 2007, then was upset when the magazine published the photos again online (along with unreleased photos) in 2010 after she was famous. She also said she regretted the shoot and blamed her mother, Kris Jenner.

She told Harper's Bazaar in 2010: "I'm sorry I did Playboy. I was uncomfortable."

She said her mother told her to "go for it" and added: "They might never ask you again. Our show isn't on the air yet. No one knows who you are. Do it and you'll have these beautiful pictures to look at when you're my age."

In 2011, she then changed her mind and told Glamour that posing was "an independence thing for me. I was always by the book, such the straight arrow when it came to pleasing my parents and being a good daughter. I felt like this was one decision that only I could make. And I think it looks great. I'll have those pictures forever."

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/296239#WoIWdVfpPQs2yisg.99
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Wants To Pose For Playboy    Kim Kardashian Wants To Pose For Playboy  EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:24 pm

"As soon as I pop this thing out, I want to do Playboy or some nude shoot."

All the hallmarks of a fantastic mother!
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Wants To Pose For Playboy    Kim Kardashian Wants To Pose For Playboy  EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:47 pm

Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Wants To Pose For Playboy    Kim Kardashian Wants To Pose For Playboy  EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:01 pm

North West probably approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Wants To Pose For Playboy    Kim Kardashian Wants To Pose For Playboy  EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:38 pm

I wouldn't mine seeing her naked I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Wants To Pose For Playboy    Kim Kardashian Wants To Pose For Playboy  EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:48 pm

Not a problem to me.

But this family's gonna go South for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Wants To Pose For Playboy    Kim Kardashian Wants To Pose For Playboy  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kim Kardashian Wants To Pose For Playboy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1