HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rob Kardashian has a son?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Rob Kardashian has a son? Empty
PostSubject: Rob Kardashian has a son?   Rob Kardashian has a son? EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 11:44 am

Rob Kardashian claims he has a son.

The 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star - who has reportedly withdrawn himself from the rest of his family following his decision not to attend sister Kim Kardashian-West's wedding to Kanye West - took to Twitter to share his excitement about spending Independence Day today (04.07.14) with his ''little man''.

He tweeted: ''Happy I got my Son with me for the 4th tomorrow !! Can't wait to watch fireworks with my little man ! Hope everyone is safe ! X (sic)''

This isn't the first time Rob - who is believed to be single - has hinted he is a father.

Just two weeks ago, he wrote: ''And to my baby mama I loveeeeeeee you (sic)''

Last year, he wrote on Instagram in a post which was later deleted: ''Shout out to God ... Shout out Mom, shout out to my son's mom cuz she been holding me down since high school n shout out to my son Robert the Third. lol (sic)''

And as far back as 2009, he alluded to his son in a Twitter exchange with his friend Nicole Richie.

He wrote: ''Bout to take time today to see the ones whom I never see ... (sic)''

When Nicole asked, ''Like your son?'', he replied: ''My son unfortunately doesn't stay in L.A. You know that. Don't remind me.''

It was previously claimed Rob told friends his son was the result of a fling with a woman in Miami five years ago, but none of his family will talk about the child.

A source previously said: ''The possibility that Rob may have a child has been the buzz in the Kardashian circle for a while, but no one knows for sure. And no one will talk about it.

''There's a good chance that the child's mother wants nothing to do with the fame, and that's why she's staying so hush.''
Back to top Go down

Rob Kardashian has a son?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1