HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Axel Anvil "The Time is Now"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Axel Anvil "The Time is Now" Empty
PostSubject: Axel Anvil "The Time is Now"   Axel Anvil "The Time is Now" EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:03 am

Due: September 13th at 11:59 PM EDT (-4 Hours UTC)

Axel Anvil "The Time is Now" FJBloTX
Axel Anvil "The Time is Now" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

Axel Anvil "The Time is Now" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axel Anvil "The Time is Now"   Axel Anvil "The Time is Now" EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:10 am

The scene pans to the back where Axel Anvil is seen sitting on a steel chair in his locker room, his sister standing behind him.

Axel: People have questioned me about the moment leading into this title match tonight, really what is this Rising Star Division Championship? To say you may be one of the lead stars of the company one day? I am a forty year old giant sitting here and I am being treated like it is nothing. After this event is over, of which I guarantee you there shall be more pain handled out than anything else, then things shall change. There is word the next event is called King of Xtreme? Well people shall need a doctor and the doctor is in. They are being poisoned by the grandeur they can handle the most severe climates and dish out the highest levels of pain while their tolerances adapt. The doctor has arrived and is here to deliver the antidote, pain on such a level that some of them shall be having injured limbs guaranteed. I don’t care if I make it to the finals, but you people will know me by the end as the stars you adore get more and more damage delivered upon them.
Back to top Go down

Axel Anvil "The Time is Now"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1