HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EG Deal vs. Rellim Strife

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

EG Deal vs. Rellim Strife Empty
PostSubject: EG Deal vs. Rellim Strife   EG Deal vs. Rellim Strife EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:23 am

EG Deal vs. Rellim Strife Deal_Strife_zps22d413f1
Due: Friday, August 2nd
11:59 PM EST

Back to top Go down

EG Deal vs. Rellim Strife Empty
PostSubject: Re: EG Deal vs. Rellim Strife   EG Deal vs. Rellim Strife EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:55 am

*After a grueling #1 Contendership match between Dave Demento and Stevie Kerpowski, the camera pans around the fans in attendance, as they are holding signs like “Caleb Spires rules!” and “Drake Dysfunction is Philly!” After a few zoom-ins on some of the fans, not waiting for the co-main events tonight, the camera switches in on the commentators, who start talking.*

Ted Cedar: “Ladies and Gentlemen what a night it has been so far, and it’s only about to get better as the newly-crowned Tag Team Champion Rellim Strife, will go one-on-one with the returning E.G. Deal!

Adam Dennis: “Who totally didn’t deserve the hype!”

Ted Cedar: “Shut up, Adam. Why don’t you just give the kid a chance?”

Adam Dennis: “Because he literally didn’t deserve the hype. I mean, what’s the only thing he has done since coming here two years ago outside of winning a meaningless, low-level title?”

Ted Cedar: “Well, he’s the first and so far only one to win it twice, and you look at people like Megaman, Kanimaniac and David Michaels who won the Rising Stars title and went on to great things.”

Adam Dennis: “Who cares?”

Ted Cedar: “I’m sure a lot of the Egyptians care and are watching right now their hometown hero.”

Adam Dennis: “They have cable in Egypt?” *Sarcastic laugh*

Ted Cedar: “Haha, so funny. Let’s move on to the match, please.”

After that argument-ending statement by Cedar, “This Calling” by All That Remains hits the PA system, much to the chagrin of the attendance. After a few minutes of waiting, precisely when the song hits the high pitch, Rellim comes out from behind the curtains only to receive a shower of boos as pyros explode around him.

Ted Cedar: “And here is our brand new Tag Team Champion, alongside Razor Xtreme, who went missing last week.”

Adam Dennis: “I’m pretty sure he asked for a day off, I mean, he totally deserved a rest after that great match against Cultural Experience, who are very versatile in the ring.”

Ted Cedar: “Yeah, but tonight he faces no easy task. He is going against a six foot nine, three hundred pounds superstar who came back here looking for revenge.”

Adam Dennis: “I think Rellim’s experience and talent in the ring can secure him a win here tonight. Either way, we will see how this match unfolds.”

“The Unmistakable” arrogantly struts his way down the aisle, not showing any emotion or a real sign of care about the fans, only believing that his way is the best way. When he reaches the ring, he climbs the steps, before climbing the north-eastern turnbuckle and screaming “Next World Champion” and pointing at himself, hopping of the top turnbuckle to the mat and waiting for E.G.

Ted Cedar: “Strong signs from the former Intercontinental Champion here. He seems really determined to win the tournament.”
Adam Dennis: “I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes far in the tournament. He has some skills, which I can’t say for the crappy piece-of-shit he’s facing.”
Ted Cedar: “Ugh, can’t you cut Deal some slack?”

After a few moments of patience, the lights suddenly cut off from the arena, only leaving highlights on some certain spots around the arena. Eventually, TRUSTcompany’s “Downfall” breaks through the Wells Fargo Center and the fans burst into a mixed reaction, leaning to cheers as most of them are happy to see the “Destiny Holder” back while others are still mad at him for the last impression he left. After a few minutes, the Egyptian finally comes out with a wide grin on his face, wearing a shirt with a picture of a golden eagle on it. It seems he came out ready though, as the fans immediately notice a microphone being held in his right hand. Right as he comes out, he closes the microphone to his lips, taking some time to let the reaction from the fans die out. After that happens, Deal beings to talk.

Ted Cedar: “Well I wonder what he has to say.”

E.G. Deal: “I’m baaaaaaaaaaaack, Philadelphia!”

Cheap pop from the hot crowd.

E.G. Deal: “Ahh, good ol’ Philadelphia, home of the real ECW. I will be expecting a lot of Holy Shit chants during the match!”
Another cheap pop. “The Egypt Miracle” is really toying with the attendance tonight!

E.G. Deal: “I just came here tonight to tell you one thing. When I suddenly vanished after the Money in Hell failure, I decided that there was something wrong with me…Something that I
needed to change…I decided to go to Xtreme Wrestling Alliance to hone and develop my skills. But I realized this is truly my home, this is where I want to be. You guys are the reason I am here, you guys are the reason I am out here ready to perform tonight, that’s why I changed my ways…I decided to embrace you. I’m not expecting an instant acceptance of the apology, but I’m sorry…And I hope you guys cheer me against this guy coming out here claiming to be Jesus.”
The crowd laughs at this joke, but at the same time decided to lay a shower of cheers and chants of “Welcome back Deal!”.

E.G. Deal: “Let’s get fucking Xtreme!”

And as E.G. says that, he walks to the ring, slapping the hands of some of the fans on the front row on either side, before slithering into the ring and standing against a corner.

Ted Cedar: “Well, touching words by E.G. and I think the fans accept his apology now!”

Adam Dennis: “*sarcastic* Oh my God, I’m about to tear up. Seriously, this guy’s a fucking pussy. Can’t wait to see Rellim here tear him to shreds.”
Ted Cedar: “You just don’t want anybody to get cheered now do you?”
After the referee has checked both men and knew that they are ready to go, he signals for the timekeeper to ring the bell, and the timekeeper obliges, indicating the start of this contest.

Ted Cedar: “E.G. Deal vs. Rellim Strife, tournament match, here we go!”

Ding, ding, ding!
Both men start circling the ring, both of them a bit iffy to make the first move, each one doesn’t know what to expect as they have only faced each other once during a Battle Royal. After a few, seemingly unending moments of hesitation and wariness, they both decide to collide in the middle of the square circle, locking horns in a fierce Collar-and-Elbow tie-up. But it’s proven to be a David & Goliath situation as the much larger Deal powerfully forces his opponent down to the mat, as Rellim rolls backwards to regain his balance, still taken aback by the strength of E.G. After a few moments, Strife decides to try again, commencing another tie up with E.G. This time, they both pull back and forth, with the struggle continuing on for a while until “The Unmistakable” craftily ducks under Deal’s arm and goes behind him, locking him in a Hammerlock. However, “The Destiny Holder” doesn’t last in the hold for long, dropping to his knees and sending Rellim flying forwards and using his pure strength in doing so. Rellim is again taken by surprise, as a grin is drawn upon Deal’s mouth accompanied by a wave of cheers from the fans.

Ted Cedar: “E.G. Deal showcasing his strength early on.”

Adam Dennis: “Oh that’s bullshit, this guy is doing nothing and showing no skills.”

This time, Rellim is the one trying to take his opponent off guard, running at him. But whatever he had in mind failed as E.G. anticipated the run and immediately hooked his arm for a Hip Toss. Strife instantly stands up and goes at it again, only for Deal try to Hip Toss him again. However, Rellim craftily foils the attempt, rotating his body in mid-air and landing right in front of Deal, before pushing him away to get rid of his clutch and in lightning-quickness Dropkicking him! The Egypt native doesn’t fall yet, but his balance is the one that falls as he begins tumbling backwards like a drunk, before Rellim delivers another Dropkick, that fells E.G. down!

*The crowd starting booing as this sudden turn of events as Rellim confidently flexes his muscles in the ring, driving even more heat.*

Ted Cedar: “And Rellim uses his high flying prowess to get back in this!”

Adam Dennis: “Oh, this is lovely. Rellim has just proved again that Power is weak to Flying, just like Pokemon. Now the only thing he has to do is to fly around the ring, hoping E.G. doesn’t catch him.”

E.G. begins rolling in pain towards the nearest ropes, but as Rellim says that, he gets on the initiative, standing by the ropes on the opposite side. Right as E.G. stands up, Rellim sprints towards the direction he’s standing in. Deal instinctively ducks, thinking that Rellim was looking for a Clothesline, but Strife surprises him and leaps onto the second rope, ricocheting off of it right as E.G. turns around and hitting a fantastic Springboard Dropkick! E.G. falls to the mat with his hands covering his face in pain, as he begins writhing around.

*The audience’s boos go even louder, as Rellim has taken control of the match with a bonus grin.*

Ted Cedar: “Well, I think E.G.’s power has failed him so far in this contest.”

Adam Dennis: “See! I told you, I told Deal was no match for Rellim’s skills and high flying abilities.”

Ted Cedar: “Well you gotta excuse E.G., he has been out of the ring for a few months and is probably still rusty.”

Adam Dennis: “Are you deaf? Didn’t you hear him? E.G. said he was wrestling in Xtreme Wrestling Alliance. Don’t be a fucking dumbass and defend him because he is suddenly on the fans’ side.”

E.G. now starts to seriously feel the agony as he completely shelters his face using his hands, trying to shake away the pain he’s in. Rellim however doesn’t waste any time, instead dead-pulling E.G. to a vertical base before surprisingly leaping in the air and going for an Enziguri but no! E.G. shows he’s alive and bends beneath Rellim’s leg as Strife manages to get on his two feet. However the moment he gets back on the ground he’s doubled over by a Gut Kick from Deal, before E.G. holds him in a Front Chancery and strenuously spikes him to the mat with a vicious DDT!

*The fans regain their cheering as E.G. has taken control back.*

Ted Cedar: “And E.G. comes back to life!”

Adam Dennis: “…Only to die again!”

“The Golden Eagle” instantaneously helps himself and gets to his feet, before grasping his fallen opposition from his arm and forcefully pulling him to a vertical base. Deal however doesn’t let go of the grasp, using the momentum acquired to Irish whip Rellim towards a near corner. E.G. hastily follows him there, prompting himself in the air a few steps way and colliding chest-first with Strife. Not the friendly chestbump you would see casually, but a more painful-looking Steiner Splash that sends “The Unmistakable One” reeling to the front, leaving an opening space for E.G. The former RSD Champ then firmly holds Strife in a Waistlock, before using all his power and might in sending him flying backwards with an earth-shaking German Suplex, nicknamed by him the “Guten Nacht”!

Ted Cedar: “Guten Nacht by E.G. Deal! It was named that because it usually puts his opponent to sleep.”

Adam Dennis: “Wow, so generic.”

The freakfall leads to Rellim landing violently on his neck and then laying on his stomach as the fans breakout into a huge pop in appreciation of this huge move. Deal heads towards his floored opponent – whose body is draped across the canvas and is favoring his neck currently – and flips him to his back, lateral pressing him and hooking his leg.

One…

Two…Kickout!

Rellim raises his arm into the air, much to the chagrin of the fans as E.G. starts to get angry. However, he’s not depressed yet, as he strolls towards the farthest, north-eastern corner in confidence, doubling himself over while putting his hands on his knees in wait for Rellim to pull himself up. What’s on his mind? We get to find out soon enough as “The Unmistakable One” is seen stirring himself around. Slowly but surely, he begins getting to a footed base with his hand still rubbing his neck and head. After a few moments, he finally gets to a complete standing base, but it looks like he won’t get to do that anymore as Deal has finally ended his position and fired off like a rocket forwarding to the direction of Rellim. Strife has nothing to do, he has to think fast and try to dodge the attack, and he does just that! Rellim craftily sidesteps, leaving Deal to hit the post shoulder-first! Deal lets out a scream, feeling the agony of this collision as he begins stumbling backwards, before turning around foolishly. After spending some time regrouping, Rellim yanks Deal from the head and in between his thighs, before Under hooking both of his arms. Strife then arrogantly looks at the now-jeering fans, before brutally planting E.G. face-first with a vicious Double Underhook DDT!

Ted Cedar: “Oh my God, what a brutal maneuver by Rellim here to even the scores!”

Adam Dennis: “Told you it was only a matter of time before Deal did a rookie mistake. Rellim might as well end this here.”

The Golden Eagle’s face bounces off of the ring as if it was magical, forcing Deal to lie on his back and allowing Rellim a perfect pin attempt:

One…

Two…

Th-KICKOUT!

*Rellim pounds the mat with his hands in frustration, not believing that Deal kicked out of that signature move.*
Ted Cedar: “Oh my God, so close!”

Adam Dennis: “Have to give credit where credit is due, E.G. has durability, though I don’t know how much he can handle anymore.”

Strife, being desperate now, tries pinning E.G. again, but again it’s a two count. Rellim begins angrily stomping Deal, varying the stomps from his face to his stomach, weakening him as Deal begins coughing, trying to retrieve the air blown up from his lungs. “The Unmistakable One” uses the opportunity presented, making his way to the back of Deal’s head, before raising “The Destiny Holder” to a vertical position. Now facing Deal’s back, Rellim holds him from his armpits in a Full Nelson position, setting up his finisher, “The End”. However, before he can do anything, Deal shakes his body right and left, slowly getting rid of Strife’s hold, before sending him soaring through the air with a frontflip. Rellim lands on his back, but instantly kips up to his feet, only to see E.G. charging at him with his arm out. However, the American ducks down, dodging the incoming Clothesline, instead driving E.G. to hit the referee! The ref lifelessly falls to the mat, crashing back-first into it after the Clothesline, leaving a shocked E.G. to stare at him as Rellim again locks a Full Nelson on E.G., but “The Golden Eagle” quickly counters, using his Elbow to hit Rellim twice in successive fashion. Strife staggers backwards, allowing E.G. to take his balance before returning back to a kick to the sternum from the Egyptian. E.G. then locks Rellim in a Front Chancery before lifting him up in the air in a Vertical Suplex position, instead dropping him head-first with a head-breaking Brainbuster, known by him as the Explosive Chemistry v1!

Ted Cedar: “Explosive Chemistry! Explosive Chemistry by E.G.!”

Adam Dennis: “Ahahaha, there is no one to make the pin!”

E.G., completely forgetting about the fact that the ref is unconscious, drops to his knees then hooks Rellim’s leg. After a few moments in this position, not hearing anything being counted, he angrily pushes Strife’s leg off. Ready to argue with the man in a zebra-striped shirt, E.G. gets up, but looks around, before realizing that the ref was still lying on the mat. “The Real Deal” disappointedly gazes at the fallen ref for a few seconds…Before an evil smirk appears across his lips as he turns his attention to the ringside area. With a lightbulb having apparently lit above his head, the Egyptian native makes his way out of the ring, heading towards the area next to the announce table.

Ted Cedar: “What’s…E.G. doing?”

Adam Dennis: “I think he’s being reasonable for once. He saw the opportunity and he’s seizing it.”

Deal reaches his hand, grabbing the Tag Team title that was placed on a desk near the announce table before sprinting to the ring, not wasting anytime to not allow the ref to get back up. In the time he’s been grabbing the title, Strife was slowly getting back to a perpendicular position. However, right before he did complete that process, E.G. has already made his way to the ring, holding the title in an elevated position. Strife stands with his back to his predating opponent, and just as he turns around, Deal brutally SMACKS him in the face like a tiger catching its prey, viciously hitting him face-first with the title!

*The fans, who were cheering E.G. before, now start to boo him loudly for his cheating tactics.*

Ted Cedar: “OH MY GOD!”

Adam Dennis: “I changed my mind. I like Deal more now.”

Ted Cedar: “You like anyone who uses cheating ways to weasel his way into a win, right?”

Adam Dennis: “No, not really. I like anyone who correctly uses opportunities presented to him. E.G. just done that.”

“The Real Deal” quickly slides the title down the bottom rope, quickly heading in the direction of the falling ref and violently shaking him, trying to make him get back to consciousness in any way possible. After spending a few moments in trying, the ref finally comes back to reality, albeit slow, allowing E.G. to finally attempt pinning Rellim.
One…
Two…
Thre-Three!

Ted Cedar: “E.G. wins, and my God I’m disgusted to say it now.”

Deal evilly smiles, before quickly…changing his emotion to angriness as he stares at the fans, flipping them off before heading out of the ring and to the back, as we head to a video package hyping up the World Title tournament.

(Sorry, couldn't be bothered formatting, it's a bitch to do here. I had much fun writing this, though, good luck Rellim. Smile)
Back to top Go down

EG Deal vs. Rellim Strife

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1