HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What truly makes a good wrestler

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

What truly makes a good wrestler - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What truly makes a good wrestler   What truly makes a good wrestler - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:32 pm

^ that is what I was looking for
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: What truly makes a good wrestler   What truly makes a good wrestler - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:37 pm

Butttttt

It has to be an organic connection. It can't be through a formula push Bruh......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What truly makes a good wrestler   What truly makes a good wrestler - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:40 pm

Depends on the wrestling company
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What truly makes a good wrestler   What truly makes a good wrestler - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 7:33 pm

I agree with Bull. Story telling is the most important part, at least in my own opinion. It's one of the reasons things like NJPW don't interest me. I like a mix of good in-ring wrestling and storytelling, but I will always choose story-telling any day. If I wanted to watch two people pretend to fight just for the sake of stunts, I'd watch a movie with a ton of action scenes, movie fights are better anyway. I'd rather watch a story that leads to a big match. I personally feel the way WWE does it is perfect.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What truly makes a good wrestler   What truly makes a good wrestler - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 7:37 pm

and I just realized I was also off topic. A good wrestler can tell a story in the ring. That's my POV. Adding athletic moves and things that make you go "whoa!" is a huge part of it though. I dont want to see one guy headlock another guy for 30 minutes, but I also don't wanna see a spot-fest with nothing but fancy moves. This is why my list of people I consider to be "good wrestlers" is diverse. I consider John Cena, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, etc. to be good wrestlers. Whereas I consider John Morrison and Jeff Hardy to be bad wrestlers (in the ring, anyway).
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: What truly makes a good wrestler   What truly makes a good wrestler - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 7:59 pm

The ability to connect to the fans is definitely the easiest way to put it. It's why so many different type of superstars are considered all-time greats. They found a way to connect to the fans in a major way, whether it was through mic or ring work, storytelling, or a little bit of everything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What truly makes a good wrestler   What truly makes a good wrestler - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What truly makes a good wrestler

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3