HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Jericho Reveals Who Picks His Opponents, What Makes For a Good Return?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Chris Jericho Reveals Who Picks His Opponents, What Makes For a Good Return? Empty
PostSubject: Chris Jericho Reveals Who Picks His Opponents, What Makes For a Good Return?   Chris Jericho Reveals Who Picks His Opponents, What Makes For a Good Return? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 10:56 am

WWE Superstar and Fozzy frontman Chris Jericho recently spoke with FatduckTech.com. Below are some of his comments.

On who makes the decision who he works with:

“The office. I do what the boss tells me to do. In this timeframe I wasn’t going to come back unless it was something that interested me to do, and the Bray Wyatt thing was something that I pitched months ago and they finally came through and said ‘we want you to do something with Wyatt,’ and that’s how it went down.”

What makes for a good Chris Jericho return:

“I don’t think there’s such a thing as a bad Jericho return at this point, because I think when I leave as frequently as I do that people are always excited to see me back. And always mad at me for not being here, and then mad at me when I’m here, and then mad at me when I leave again, so… people are just mad at me all the time, you know?”
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Chris Jericho Reveals Who Picks His Opponents, What Makes For a Good Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Reveals Who Picks His Opponents, What Makes For a Good Return?   Chris Jericho Reveals Who Picks His Opponents, What Makes For a Good Return? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:43 pm

His returns are great, the problem is, he leaves so frequently, I'm starting to not give a shit when he does return. >_>

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Reveals Who Picks His Opponents, What Makes For a Good Return?   Chris Jericho Reveals Who Picks His Opponents, What Makes For a Good Return? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:27 pm

I think his return last time was how it's best to do it now. No build up, just "yeah, I'm back let's get on with this."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Reveals Who Picks His Opponents, What Makes For a Good Return?   Chris Jericho Reveals Who Picks His Opponents, What Makes For a Good Return? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:29 pm

Yeah That same. That's how they should be. If he's only returning for like 2 months, he really shouldn't hype it so much.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Reveals Who Picks His Opponents, What Makes For a Good Return?   Chris Jericho Reveals Who Picks His Opponents, What Makes For a Good Return? Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Jericho Reveals Who Picks His Opponents, What Makes For a Good Return?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1