HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion Empty
PostSubject: How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion   How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:02 pm

What if everything Vince wanted came to be and Roman Reigns won the rumble, then went on to became the New WWE World Heavyweight Champion at WM31 by defeating Brock Lesnar. How would you truly feel about that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion   How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:55 pm

Id throw up in my mouth
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion   How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:42 pm

Remember a year ago when everyone loved the shit out of him? I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion   How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:45 pm

I'm sure everyone loved Ron Garvin before he became NWA World Heavyweight Champion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
yelnod66
Jobber
yelnod66

PostSubject: Re: How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion   How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:06 pm

If I had to choose between Roman Reigns and John Cena, which seems to be the only two choices WWE is giving us, I'm picking Reigns for the mere fact that I'm ready for some new blood in the title picture.
Back to top Go down
https://mississippibones.bandcamp.com/
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion   How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:10 pm

I love Reigns, but I would be very upset. Especially since it's WWE's way of essentially making him the face - something I do not support.
Back to top Go down
yelnod66
Jobber
yelnod66

PostSubject: Re: How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion   How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:12 pm

Batman wrote:
I love Reigns, but I would be very upset. Especially since it's WWE's way of essentially making him the face - something I do not support.

Let's say Cena overcomes the odds (*sigh*) and wins the title at the Rumble, then Reigns wins the Rumble match. Who would you want to win in a Cena v Reigns title match at Wrestlemania?
Back to top Go down
https://mississippibones.bandcamp.com/
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion   How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:15 pm

Oh, easily Reigns lol. But I would prefer Seth or Bryan win it over either of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion   How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:21 pm

YJ wrote:

That was when his limited ability wasn't exposed and he didn't have to worry about carrying anyone I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion   How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:23 pm

Actually, I was watching a bunch of old Shield matches and it isn't that his ability wasn't exposed, it just seems he was a lot better back then... either they've forced him to tone it down (which might be likely, if you see his matches from OVW, he is actually much better than in WWE), or maybe it's the fact that he was a heel back then so he could play it off. He had a bunch of great matches a year ago when he was in the Shield, even singles matches, he just doesn't seem to do that anymore. He definitely should not be anywhere in the 'face' picture, though.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion   How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:27 pm

YJ wrote:

When? Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion   How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:29 pm

I think the likelihood of a Reigns rumble win has decreased in the last couple of weeks. My updated likelihood of winning would be:

35% Daniel Bryan
33% Roman Reigns
31% Dean Ambrose
1% Rusev
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion   How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:29 pm

Reigns is great in the ring. He always has been, as long as I've seen him, and still is. On the mic, he's not that good, but he's also far from as bad as people say he is. He's average in that aspect. People just act like he's shit because whoever writes his promos (I heard it was Vince himself, but that could just be a rumor) gives him awful material to work with, the kind of stuff only people who are amazing on the mic can make work. I mean, look at his promo on RAW yesterday. They had him retell the story of Jack and the Beanstalk.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion   How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:37 pm

^ I agree with that sentiment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion   How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:56 pm

Lol Reigns is far from being a great wrestler
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion   How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 6:45 pm

There's worse wrestlers out there, Reigns is pretty decent IMO. Right now tho, I don't think he's ready. I'd build him up till Summerslam, give him some extra needed time. After watching Raw last night, only one man stood out to me, that I see as the next big star in the WWE, and that was Seth Rollins.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion   How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:59 am

I'd be happy if he won. You mother fuckers cheering for his bitch ass got him into this position I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion   How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion Empty

Back to top Go down

How would you feel If Reigns became the World Champion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1