HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The CW Possibly Developing Another DC Comics Spin-Off for Arrow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The CW Possibly Developing Another DC Comics Spin-Off for Arrow Empty
PostSubject: The CW Possibly Developing Another DC Comics Spin-Off for Arrow   The CW Possibly Developing Another DC Comics Spin-Off for Arrow EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:13 pm

http://411mania.com/movies/the-cw-possibly-developing-another-dc-comics-spin-off-for-arrow/

Speaking to Entertainment Weekly, CW President Mark Pedowitz revealed that another spin-off of the Arrow TV series could be in the works. The first spin-off for the show, The Flash, was recently renewed for a second season. Arrow was recently renewed for its fourth.

Pedowitz stated that the spin-off is in preliminary stage for The CW, saying, “You’d have to be judicious. Could there be another hour in that universe? Possibly. That’s why we’re in preliminary discussion. [The show] has to stand on its own legs.”

When Greg Berlanti, the executive producer of Arrow and The Flash, was asked if the show could feature Brandon Routh as The Atom aka Ray Palmer, he stated, “We’re in very early talks in a very general idea that we haven’t gone deeper on yet.”

Brandon Routh, who starred in Superman Returns as Superman, debuted as Ray Palmer in the third season of Arrow. When Routh was asked by IGN about the potential of starring in his own show as Atom. He stated: “With any character you bring on this show that’s a possibility, depending on how the fans react and the character is received and developed. You know they’ve shown with The Flash that just being a part of Arrow that it can work. It’s exciting. The sky’s the limit. DC and The CW have done a great job with the two shows and the platforms in terms being their own entities. What the future holds, who knows? But anything is a possibility.”
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The CW Possibly Developing Another DC Comics Spin-Off for Arrow   The CW Possibly Developing Another DC Comics Spin-Off for Arrow EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:29 pm

I wouldn't mind. I love Atom.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: The CW Possibly Developing Another DC Comics Spin-Off for Arrow   The CW Possibly Developing Another DC Comics Spin-Off for Arrow EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 6:14 am

Totally only just realised The Atom actor was Superman. Thought he looked familiar Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The CW Possibly Developing Another DC Comics Spin-Off for Arrow   The CW Possibly Developing Another DC Comics Spin-Off for Arrow EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 1:02 pm

Funny yeah, I didn't notice till I read about it on FB a few days after the episode he came out in.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The CW Possibly Developing Another DC Comics Spin-Off for Arrow   The CW Possibly Developing Another DC Comics Spin-Off for Arrow Empty

Back to top Go down

The CW Possibly Developing Another DC Comics Spin-Off for Arrow

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1