HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DC's Nightwing to Appear on Arrow?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

DC's Nightwing to Appear on Arrow? Empty
PostSubject: DC's Nightwing to Appear on Arrow?   DC's Nightwing to Appear on Arrow? EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:35 pm

As rumors continue to swirl about DC's Nightwing making an appearance in Zack Snyder's Batman vs. Superman, could it be that Dick Grayson will make his live-action debut on TV's Arrow instead?

Over the last few days, The Vampire Diaries' Steven R. McQueen has been dropping hints that he's potentially up for the role of Nightwing in The CW's superhero show. The rumor started when McQueen posted this photo of himself working out... while wearing a Nightwing t-shirt:

DC's Nightwing to Appear on Arrow? BYph5peIIAAMxfO

Steven McQueen ✔ @McQueeninchains
Follow
Nightwing training @ARROWwriters @GBerlanti @KyleDHiggins @RapaportCasting
6:16 PM - 9 Nov 2013

Hmm... Intriguing, certainly, but teases like McQueen's are a dime a dozen. But wait, there's more! A couple days later, the actor followed up with this:

Steven McQueen ✔ @McQueeninchains
Follow
Had some superhero conversations with the executives this weekend @ARROWwriters

The plot thickens! Naturally, this raises the question, is McQueen actually in talks with Arrow execs to assume the role of DC's ward-turned-vigilante? (The actor does have connections at The CW, given his work on Vampire Diaries.) If so -- and perhaps more importantly -- would this mean that Arrow and WB/DC's cinematic universe aren't connected after all? Or is it possible that McQueen could transition into Snyder's Man of Steel sequel as well -- if that rumor even turns out to be true, of course.

Stay tuned for more info as it becomes available...
Back to top Go down

DC's Nightwing to Appear on Arrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC's Nightwing to Appear on Arrow?   DC's Nightwing to Appear on Arrow? EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:30 pm

Hmmm, I have never seen an episode of Arrow (although I have heard good things about it) but they have had my two favorite DC characters, Deathstroke and now Nightwing on it? Maybe I should give it a try.....
Back to top Go down

DC's Nightwing to Appear on Arrow?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1