HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE is bringing Daniel Bryan back before RR. Good or Bad?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

WWE is bringing Daniel Bryan back before RR. Good or Bad? Empty
PostSubject: WWE is bringing Daniel Bryan back before RR. Good or Bad?   WWE is bringing Daniel Bryan back before RR. Good or Bad? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:57 am

WWE is confirming that Daniel Bryan's return match will be... on a Smackdown taping...

What do you think? Good move? Bad move? What would you do?

WWE is bringing Daniel Bryan back before RR. Good or Bad? FJBloTX
WWE is bringing Daniel Bryan back before RR. Good or Bad? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE is bringing Daniel Bryan back before RR. Good or Bad?   WWE is bringing Daniel Bryan back before RR. Good or Bad? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:03 am

Dumb as hell.

He's like their second top guy...and he returns on freakin' Smackdown? Would you see John Cena doing that? Nope.

Should have returned at the Rumble as a surprise entrant at No. 30. The pop would have been insane.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE is bringing Daniel Bryan back before RR. Good or Bad?   WWE is bringing Daniel Bryan back before RR. Good or Bad? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:11 am

I think it could still work if you want to Russo swerve the fans... Have Kane beat the shit out of him on the Smackdown taping. Have it officially announced that he's no longer an entrant. Then, the Raw before, have a return attack on Kane by Reigns that may-or-may-not eliminate Kane from the Rumble, and then have Daniel (Or Dolph Ziggler, who would work too) enter late and win.

But it won't work. It's once again a clear sabotage of any competition for the chosen one. It's like Gene Okerland screaming Hogan's name and speaking everyone else's all over again. They're all in on the guy who isn't as talented as some of the others and they're not going to back down.

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE is bringing Daniel Bryan back before RR. Good or Bad?   WWE is bringing Daniel Bryan back before RR. Good or Bad? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:31 am

It's stupid. But hey unlike TNA they at least advertise shit.

Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: WWE is bringing Daniel Bryan back before RR. Good or Bad?   WWE is bringing Daniel Bryan back before RR. Good or Bad? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:55 am

Chilly wrote:
Should have returned at the Rumble as a surprise entrant at No. 30. The pop would have been insane.

He actually flat out stated on RAW that he would be in the Rumble. Not sure if you knew that, as I don't know if you watch WWE.

I get what you're saying, but perhaps the knowledge that he's going to be in the match is going to entice more people to buy the show, and it's going to add that anticipation of "when is Bryan coming out?"

I do agree that having him compete beforehand is dumb though. Make people wait for the big show to see him wrestle again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE is bringing Daniel Bryan back before RR. Good or Bad?   WWE is bringing Daniel Bryan back before RR. Good or Bad? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 10:16 am

Yeah, I already knew. I just got to that point on Raw the other day (I'm a week behind) before I posted that. I understand it makes people want to buy the Network to see the Rumble more now because he's in it, but I miss the old fashioned mark out moments of someone returning.

They could have done it another way by hinting in some form he'd be there, but never directly mentioning him.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE is bringing Daniel Bryan back before RR. Good or Bad?   WWE is bringing Daniel Bryan back before RR. Good or Bad? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 11:13 am

I am not 100% sure he'll actually make it to the Rumble. I can't imagine they're dumb enough to go with him and not have him win, so I figure if Reigns is still the guy Bryan will be removed from the Rumble before it starts.

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE is bringing Daniel Bryan back before RR. Good or Bad?   WWE is bringing Daniel Bryan back before RR. Good or Bad? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 11:17 am

TBH, as long as he wins, I don't care what they do.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE is bringing Daniel Bryan back before RR. Good or Bad?   WWE is bringing Daniel Bryan back before RR. Good or Bad? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 11:21 am

Eeyen wrote:
I am not 100% sure he'll actually make it to the Rumble. I can't imagine they're dumb enough to go with him and not have him win, so I figure if Reigns is still the guy Bryan will be removed from the Rumble before it starts.

I think having him eliminated in the Rumble match via some sort of screwjob might be a good way to go. Then he's at least in the thing.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: WWE is bringing Daniel Bryan back before RR. Good or Bad?   WWE is bringing Daniel Bryan back before RR. Good or Bad? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 6:35 pm

There's definitely a reason behind why they're gonna give him a match (or matches) before the RR, and Ian's probably right that they'll have him taken out before the RR so that he can't compete in it. (or have him make the "surprise" appearance at the RR despite the attack)

Btw did his first match back happen yet?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE is bringing Daniel Bryan back before RR. Good or Bad?   WWE is bringing Daniel Bryan back before RR. Good or Bad? Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE is bringing Daniel Bryan back before RR. Good or Bad?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1