HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:53 pm

Alive wrote:
I believe my biggest issue about the story apart from everything else wrong about it. Was the fact the never brought up Daniel and Kane's past. Maybe like a quick little mention, but that was it. those two where an amazing tag team and best friends for a whole year. The shit they went through together, and it was hardly talked about. It wasn't like the team happen 5 years ago, their team ended like 7 months before their feud.  

WWE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE PAST.

If it's not the last three months, and it's not 1988, then it didn't happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:57 pm

And that is another major issue with the WWE. Zero Consistency with their storylines and characters
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:03 am

Yeah That 

If DB and Kane brought up their past, I think it would have made the feud look more personal. Minus the Bella kidnapping and making DB look weak. There are other ways to make Kane look like a monster(like having him chokeslam a lot of people? 

I distinctly remember a mention of Team HellNo like once in their entire feud, and it was in commentary during their Extreme Rules match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2