HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event Empty
PostSubject: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:22 pm

Just thinking of the possible Main Events WWE could do at WM 31 and I keep seeing issues with each idea.

Seth vs Dean vs Reigns- as badass as that sounds, to me both Seth and Reigns still need work done with them. Seth I think is more closer and just needs a few more things polished before I think he be ready. Reigns needs a lot of work done. Dean as champion would be awesome, but would WWE go all the way with him?

Reigns vs Brock- People are already turning on Reigns and how bad would it look to have everyone cheering the man who beat the streak over the guy they are trying to make the face of the company.

Reigns vs. Cena- I think works way better then Brock vs Reigns. I think the fans could get more behind Reigns because he is someone different and be fresh to see someone beat Cena 100% clean at a WM other then the rock. But then again the fans could shit on both of them. And like I said about Reigns he still needs a lot of work.

Daniel Bryan vs Brock- It be a problem I have with Brock in any title match at Wm. If he is leaving, can you trust him. Remember the last time he was leaving and how that match turned out. With Daniel Bryan WWE won't go all the way with him. Look at last year, as soon as he won the title he was put in a bullshit mid card feud as champion against Kane.

Daniel vs Cena- Could work out amazingly. But I still stand on WWE won't go all the way with Bryan. If he wins, will the make him a big deal as champion?

Rollins vs. Daniel Brayn- I think this should be a WrestleMania match...but idk if I can put my faith in it as the World Title match and Main event of the show. Maybe it could work, but I be iffy with it.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:24 pm

They let Daniel main event with Kane, by the way. They didn't let Punk main event with anyone.

WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event FJBloTX
WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:26 pm

Still doesn't make it a good feud. Yeah he main evented, but they where making Daniel look weak as hell. Besides the focus wasn't on Daniel Bryan vs Kane for the build up for Extreme Rules. It was Shield vs Evolution.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:28 pm

It may have main evented a PPV, but it wasn't main eventing the build up.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:43 pm

It went on last... That's what matters... right?

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:45 pm

Bryan vs Lesnar would be a perfect idea. The fans wouldn't be the same as Berg vs Lesnar since Bryan is actually staying, they'd be rooting for Bryan to kick his ass and send him off.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:46 pm

that's all fine and dandy, but it still wasn't good. The match was alright but the feud was just fucking stupid. DB getting hurt may have been a blessing because god knows what the fuck they could have done with Bryan as champion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:49 pm

Batman wrote:
Bryan vs Lesnar would be a perfect idea. The fans wouldn't be the same as Berg vs Lesnar since Bryan is actually staying, they'd be rooting for Bryan to kick his ass and send him off.

I'm saying how Brock acted during his match with Berg. He gave zero fucks about it and had a shitty match because he was leaving. Hell Brock might try to hurt Bryan as one last fuck you to wwe.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:49 pm

I will never understand the people that don't think Bryan was being pushed to the moon before he got injured. Like, were we even watching the same show? Indifferent

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:51 pm

What was I watching? I was watching Zack Ryder 2.0 with Bryan vs Kane. It was clear wwe was trying to either sabotage him as champion or make him less important. He was Super Bryan at WM 30 yes, but was Bitch Bryan after that.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:54 pm

If I could facepalm you a billion times, I would. Funny

Go watch RoH. Funny

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:56 pm

If you think that was a good feud then jesus Christ Idk how low your standards are. Its fucking clear as day what WWE was trying to do with Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:57 pm

MAYBE WWE has a different perception of Kane than you.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:59 pm

It was like watching a C honor movie turned into a WWE feud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:01 pm

Just because it had fucking Daniel Bryan in it doesn't make it good. Even the greatest actors have played in shitty movies. Daniel Bryan was apart of a shitty feud, a shitty storyline.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:03 pm

It's just proof that they really didn't have plans for him as a main eventer I aint bothered

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:25 pm

Bryan was made to look weak in the build-up because a) he was selling the injuries from WrestleMania (fixing a common booking mistake with Cena) and b) Kane needed to be made a monster again to make his position in a WWE title feud make sense. I thought the build-up to Extreme Rules was fine, Kane looked beastly but Bryan overcame with some pretty memorable spots in the actual match. I'm not crazy about his booking after that match, but their were factors outside of WWE's control to consider. I have little doubt that, in a perfect world, Bryan would have had bigger and better title feuds down the road before dropping the strap to Lesnar at some point.

That being said, any match Bryan is in will get good reactions at WrestleMania. Even if Brock sandbags the match, Bryan's one of the few talents I would trust to still work a solid match. Ideally Brock would surprise us, but who knows with that guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:46 pm

Yeah That
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:10 pm

I'd rather see either
-Daniel Bryan vs. WWE Champion Brock Lesnar
-Dean Ambrose vs. WWE Champion Brock Lesnar
over Reigns vs. Lesnar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 4:21 pm

I still can't understand how anyone would think that was a good feud. It was dumb as fuck. The cheesy supernatural bullshit, shoving down the demon kane nickname, Steph not shutting the fuck up, Brie sucking as an actress, Daniel Bryan being booked to look like a total idiot.

Just because its Daniel Bryan doesn't make it good people. But whatever like what you like and I will like what I like, and I sure as hell hated this fucking trash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 10:10 pm

^ Eh, fair enough. There were definitely some major problems with the angle, most notably Bryan running from Kane and Brie's involvement, but for the most part I thought it was fine. Bryan needed a chance to establish himself as champion, and Kane (that is, "Demon" Kane) was an ideal opponent who was threatening but not big enough to overshadow later feuds that, sadly, never happened. I totally get why people would dislike the feud, though, and the parallels to the Ryder feud were unfortunate, though Bryan had the benefit of winning the PPV match which I think is the key difference from Ryder's burial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:11 pm

I believe my biggest issue about the story apart from everything else wrong about it. Was the fact the never brought up Daniel and Kane's past. Maybe like a quick little mention, but that was it. those two where an amazing tag team and best friends for a whole year. The shit they went through together, and it was hardly talked about. It wasn't like the team happen 5 years ago, their team ended like 7 months before their feud.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:14 pm

I agree what I saw of the Kane/DB feud was pretty bad. However, they were just waiting to give him bigger and better feuds later in the year. It was just a post-WM feud... which are almost always just rematches or minor fill-in feuds before the bigger ones begin to fall into place throughout the year.

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:16 pm

For some reason, I think, WWE doesn't think Daniel Bryan is over with kids, which is why he was in the cartoonish angle. Seems to me the WWE wants their guys to get over with kids first and then adults if they can. Bass Ackwards, but look at the cartoonish material...

Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:41 pm

That's true

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event   WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE has a problem on their hand with WM 31 main event

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next