HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update: Ted DiBiase, Jr. Announces His Post-WWE Career Move

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Update: Ted DiBiase, Jr. Announces His Post-WWE Career Move Empty
PostSubject: Update: Ted DiBiase, Jr. Announces His Post-WWE Career Move   Update: Ted DiBiase, Jr. Announces His Post-WWE Career Move EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:45 pm

The Mississippi Business Journal is reporting that Ted DiBiase, Jr, who recently left WWE, will be accepting an executive job with CollegeGarageSale.com, which is a subsidiary of Jackson, Missouri-based BFAC, LLC. The following is an excerpt from the Business Journal article:

“I loved my career in the WWE and I will forever be thankful for the opportunity to work in that industry,” DiBiase said in the release. “Leaving a job you love is not easy, but I believe so strongly in the future of CollegeGarageSale.com that I knew it was time to change my focus.”

CollegeGarageSale.com is an e-commerce website with users in all 50 states and more than 30 countries. Listings on the websites only cost a $1.00 and the company donates 10 cents of every listing back to the school of the seller’s choice.

“Working with Teddy over the last year on a number of projects I can say we are truly blessed to have him on our team,” BFAC CEO Brad McMullan in a released statement.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Update: Ted DiBiase, Jr. Announces His Post-WWE Career Move   Update: Ted DiBiase, Jr. Announces His Post-WWE Career Move EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:58 pm

Maybe that'll last for 90 days Razz 

Update: Ted DiBiase, Jr. Announces His Post-WWE Career Move 1235172_584130711651749_603123323_n

Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Update: Ted DiBiase, Jr. Announces His Post-WWE Career Move   Update: Ted DiBiase, Jr. Announces His Post-WWE Career Move EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:01 pm

^
ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update: Ted DiBiase, Jr. Announces His Post-WWE Career Move   Update: Ted DiBiase, Jr. Announces His Post-WWE Career Move Empty

Back to top Go down

Update: Ted DiBiase, Jr. Announces His Post-WWE Career Move

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1