HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule   Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 10:36 am

WWE is now advertising Brock Lesnar for the post-SummerSlam edition of Raw taking place in Las Vegas on August 18th.

As we previously noted, Lesnar is also being advertised for the Night of Champions go-home episode of Raw taking place on September 15th. While WWE is still not officially advertising Lesnar for the Night of Champions PPV itself, Dave Meltzer noted on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio that Lesnar will be at the PPV.

In related news, Chris Jericho’s current run in WWE is expected to end at Night of Champions, as he noted during a recent podcast the PPV would be his last WWE date.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule   Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:54 am

"While WWE is still not officially advertising Lesnar for the Night of Champions PPV itself, Dave Meltzer noted on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio that Lesnar will be at the PPV."

Oh well, now I feel sure that Lesnar will be there if Dave Meltzer said it! /sarcasm

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule   Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:00 pm

Damn Jericho's about to leave again pretty soon. Sad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule   Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:04 pm

I can't believe WWE didn't have Cena OR Lesnar on Raw this week...the PPV's lead in was an angle with the fucking Bella Twins.

SOLD...for 9.99.

So Lesnar as champion is bound to be terrible. He's going to be there twice a month at best...and this is going to last until Mania? I thought The Rock was fucking bad <_<
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule   Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:09 pm

^ I agree. I didn't even watch RAW this week. Although that wasn't directly cause of that, I didn't care as much because it didnt seem important at all.

I'm surprised anyone even bought tickets for it lol.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule   Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:51 am

^ Not everyone buys tickets to Raw to see John Cena and Brock Lesner. There are many other wrestlers people like.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule   Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:28 am

Yeah, that's why they have to give refunds out when Cena ain't there and he's been advertised. They are the company's two biggest draws right now <_<

Not having your two top draws on the Raw before your SECOND biggest PPV is utterly stupid. It's the equivalent of not having Rock and Austin not appear the Raw before an Attitude Era PPV.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule   Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:43 am

But

There's still another Raw before Summerslam. Summerslam is on the 17th. Errrrrrrrr

Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule FJBloTX
Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule   Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:46 am

I thought it was this Sunday? Must have heard wrong. I'm all over with dates atm...

Oh well...still, they've both been barely on Raw since it was announced. I don't like the idea of hearing Cole announce "the WWE World Heavyweight Champion returns next week" when he should always be there.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule   Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:51 am

The Smackdown I'm going to is like less than half the price of RAW (Which I know because they are also having RAW near here) and they have literally everyone advertised aside from Lesnar, Cena, and Batista.

If I wanted to spend money on a show to watch everyone but Lesnar and Cena, I'd go to SD! instead of wasting money on RAW with essentially the same roster..

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule   Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:10 am

Chilly wrote:
Yeah, that's why they have to give refunds out when Cena ain't there and he's been advertised. They are the company's two biggest draws right now <_<

Not having your two top draws on the Raw before your SECOND biggest PPV is utterly stupid. It's the equivalent of not having Rock and Austin not appear the Raw before an Attitude Era PPV.

That's announced like 45 minutes into a show though, if you're gonna go to a show and turn around to leave because one person isnt there then you shouldnt be going to wrestling shows in general.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule   Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on Brock Lesnar’s Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1