HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Shadow - "Master Says Hi"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Shadow - "Master Says Hi" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Shadow - "Master Says Hi"   PROMO | Shadow - "Master Says Hi" EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:38 pm

DUE: Saturday December, 27 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Shadow
Jobber
Shadow

PROMO | Shadow - "Master Says Hi" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Shadow - "Master Says Hi"   PROMO | Shadow - "Master Says Hi" EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 9:53 pm

Brian Johnson is seen backstage, looking uncomfortable.

|--BRIAN JOHNSON--|
P-please welcome my g-guest at this time, XWA's newest wrestler, Sh-Shadow.

The camera pans out a bit to reveal a rather big man, his face covered by a black and purple mask. The man, identified simply as Shadow, looks down at the much smaller interviewer, whom continues to look a mixture of frightened and confused.

|--BRIAN JOHNSON--|
Uhm, tonight you make your debut here in XWA against El Volador. What are your thoughts on this match and your introduction to the company?

Shadow continues to stare at Brian, making him even more uncomfortable. A few silent seconds go by, with the large man not saying anything, until Brian finally begins to speak again, but he's cut off instantly.

|--SHADOW--|
Master says hi.

Brian jumps back a bit, surprised by the sudden statement from the masked newcomer.

|--BRIAN JOHNSON--|
Wh-who is master?

|--SHADOW--|
NO! NOOO!

Shadow quickly grabs Brian by the shirt and slams him against the wall, holding him about a foot off of the ground. Brian, almost defecating on himself, pleads with Shadow.

|--BRIAN JOHNSON--|
I'm sorry! I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry! Don't hurt me!

Breathing heavily, Shadow looks directly into Brian's eyes. He slowly begins to calm down and places Brian back on the ground. Still terrified, Brian doesn't move an inch.

|--SHADOW--|
Nobody asks master's name. Nobody.

|--BRIAN JOHNSON--|
Why?

Shadow begins to scowl.

|--BRIAN JOHNSON--|
Nevermind! I don't need to know! No asking master's name, got it! Okay? O-okay?

Johnson, either being very brave or very stupid, touches Shadow's shoulder in an attempt to show that he's not an enemy. Shadow looks at the hand on his shoulder and then back at Brian, whom quickly pulls away, realizing that was a mistake.

|--BRIAN JOHNSON--|
Heheheh... heh... Please don't hurt me.

|--SHADOW--|
I don't hurt you. I hurt El Volador. It is master's command. I go now. Master wants me to be ready.

Shadow walks off, leaving Brian behind. The interviewer sighs in relief, before the show heads to a commercial break before Shadow takes on El Volador.
Back to top Go down

PROMO | Shadow - "Master Says Hi"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1