HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something you should think about: Giving the right reaction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Something you should think about: Giving the right reaction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something you should think about: Giving the right reaction   Something you should think about: Giving the right reaction - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 6:55 pm

yeah you do have a good point
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Something you should think about: Giving the right reaction   Something you should think about: Giving the right reaction - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 7:28 pm

When I saw TNA live a few years back, all the faces were cheered and all the heels were boo'd (bar like Austin Aries). Roode got a hella' bunch of boos as the champ at the time despite everyone thinking he was awesome, but it felt more fun to boo the "bad guy". Hell, I even cheered Hogan and I can't stand the bastard xD

I've seen too many times that WWE hears a heel getting lots of cheers, then they turn them face...and they blow before the month is out.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Something you should think about: Giving the right reaction   Something you should think about: Giving the right reaction - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 7:34 pm

^ Exactly lol. If you legit dont like someone and they're face, just don't give them a reaction. That's much better than getting either cheers or boos.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Something you should think about: Giving the right reaction   Something you should think about: Giving the right reaction - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:09 pm

So if a Heel does an amazing, holy shit move that makes me go "OMG!", am I supposed to go "BOO YOU SUCK!"?

Logic.

Also, the thing you said about heels find it respectful when people boo at them is stupid. Sorry, but it is. Why? Simple: there are some gimmicks that just plain suck, are offensive, etc.. and therefore, people boo because FUCK that superstar, that's there mindset. When WeThePeople started and it was a heel group, all I could think of was "White man spewing racist, insensitive remarks." People booing that aren't going "WOW HE'S DOING A GREAT JOB!", they're booing because they're thinking "WHAT A RACIST SHIT. FUCK HIM, AND FUCK THE WWE."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something you should think about: Giving the right reaction   Something you should think about: Giving the right reaction - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:16 pm

There job is to be boo'd. You boo them they get what they want and feel like they done there job right. And when they do there job right it makes those backstage could reward them for doing a good job. Idk how that can be seen as stupid, trying to help a guy accomplish what he is trying to do.

And the mark out moment thing, yeah go crazy because they probably risk a lot to do it. It's about showing appreciation for what these guys are doing.

But like I said do whatever you want. But Being a mark at a event is a lot more fun then trying to be a smark. Be a smark afterwards.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Something you should think about: Giving the right reaction   Something you should think about: Giving the right reaction - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am

Sometimes it's fun to see a guy work heel in places he gets booed. Like Davey Richards whenever he was in Canada.

Not everyone is going to love and hate the same thing. It happens in sports. Pro Wrestling is supposed to be a simulated combat sport.

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Something you should think about: Giving the right reaction   Something you should think about: Giving the right reaction - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 12:34 am

I agree that it's better when they get the right reaction, but I can't and won't stop cheering the heels that I like when I go to live events. Takes away part of the fun for me. It's a war of reactions and chants out there. Bruh......

For the record, I usually give no reaction to the heels I dislike.

Majorly hipster crowds do kinda suck cause they get boring and awkward to watch/hear (every superstar getting opposite reactions, the random chants, etc). It's fun to do though, unless too many people are doing it.

#MajorHipsterAlert shifty

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Something you should think about: Giving the right reaction   Something you should think about: Giving the right reaction - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:16 am

^
That annoys me most when the crowd is more content on getting themselves over i.e. chanting for CM Punk every two matches and other shit. It ruins the atmosphere for me. It's fun like once a year the Raw after Mania, but not every week (though it's different when the match is stupidly boring and the so is the talent aka a Bella Twins match xD).

I can live with people cheering for whoever they want, because we can like whoever we please, just when the crowd gives the right reaction it makes better TV. Of course if they think a face sucks balls, they should let their feelings be known otherwise that talent is being fooled into thinking he's getting over.

At the end of the day, a heels job is to get heat. Steve Austin will tell you all the time he used to get massively annoyed when the crowd cheered for him as he was a heel and tried his best to get heat. Obviously that worked out anyway, but the point is there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something you should think about: Giving the right reaction   Something you should think about: Giving the right reaction - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something you should think about: Giving the right reaction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2