HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kobe tops Jordan on NBA scoring list

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Kobe tops Jordan on NBA scoring list Empty
PostSubject: Kobe tops Jordan on NBA scoring list   Kobe tops Jordan on NBA scoring list EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:42 am

Quote :
The Los Angeles Lakers star, now in his 19th season, passed the Chicago Bulls legend (32,292 points) and the player to whom he has long been compared with a free throw in the second quarter against the Minnesota Timberwolves at the Target Center.

"I'm just honored to be here, man, to still be playing," Bryant said. "I appreciate being able to play this long. Careers normally don't last this long. I really appreciate the opportunity to still be out there playing and performing and doing what I do."

Bryant, 36, entered Sunday's 100-94 win eight points shy of Jordan's mark. He finished with 26 points on 7-of-20 shooting to go along with six rebound and two assists. Bryant now trails only Abdul-Jabbar (38,387) and Malone (36,928) in career NBA points.

Kobe tops Jordan on NBA scoring list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobe tops Jordan on NBA scoring list   Kobe tops Jordan on NBA scoring list EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:13 am

that's my quarterback I love you

but for realz, kobe my all time fav - i never saw jordan, i was watching the wwf back then lol!
Back to top Go down

Kobe tops Jordan on NBA scoring list

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1