HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

By CM Punk's Logic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

By CM Punk's Logic Empty
PostSubject: By CM Punk's Logic   By CM Punk's Logic EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:19 am

If you use CM Punk's logic of steroids, don't you think Beth Phoenix took away 20 years of Punk's sex life?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

By CM Punk's Logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: By CM Punk's Logic   By CM Punk's Logic EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:20 am

You just hatin' on the guy 'cause he talked shit about Ryback NAH

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

By CM Punk's Logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: By CM Punk's Logic   By CM Punk's Logic EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:36 am

CM Punk: Whines about undeserving part timers taking up the spotlight.
Joins UFC as a part timer, with no background in UFC at all, and takes up the spotlight.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

By CM Punk's Logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: By CM Punk's Logic   By CM Punk's Logic EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:41 am

I only listened to part of that podcast so far but I didn't hear any complaining about part timers.

Plus real fights are spread apart anyways.

By CM Punk's Logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: By CM Punk's Logic   By CM Punk's Logic EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:42 am

He complained about doing the job to taker, Rock, and Brock in the same year. In which he also called Taker "The Old man who works once a year."
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

By CM Punk's Logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: By CM Punk's Logic   By CM Punk's Logic EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:46 am

So? Shawn Michaels bitched a lot about losing to guys in the '90s.

And I thought Punk should have won his matches with The Undertaker and The Rock.

By CM Punk's Logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: By CM Punk's Logic   By CM Punk's Logic EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 5:23 am

face palm
Back to top Go down

By CM Punk's Logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: By CM Punk's Logic   By CM Punk's Logic EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 5:26 am

Agreed with Moose. He shoulda at least got to beat The Rock once.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

By CM Punk's Logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: By CM Punk's Logic   By CM Punk's Logic EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 5:48 am

Punk said in the podcast, if you bothered to listen than around the Summerslam match with Lesnar he said "yeah it sucks, but fuck it, if it's going to happen I want to be that guy." or something along those lines.

So Punk isn't a hypocrite, he's jaded and cynical about the way things work and came to the conclusion that you can't change the system, just your spot in it... So he did.

By CM Punk's Logic FJBloTX
By CM Punk's Logic Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

By CM Punk's Logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: By CM Punk's Logic   By CM Punk's Logic EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:23 am

Batman wrote:
Joins UFC as a part timer, with no background in UFC at all, and takes up the spotlight.

You do realize UFC fighters fight at least 2-3 times a year right?
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

By CM Punk's Logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: By CM Punk's Logic   By CM Punk's Logic EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:25 am

I agree with Punk, but saying "90's HBK also did this" to justify something is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

By CM Punk's Logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: By CM Punk's Logic   By CM Punk's Logic EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:34 am

Dead wrote:
Batman wrote:

You do realize UFC fighters fight at least 2-3 times a year right?

Yeah That

He's not stealing anyone's spot. Funny In fact, Punk will probably make the guys on the card with him a lot of money.

By CM Punk's Logic FJBloTX
By CM Punk's Logic Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

By CM Punk's Logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: By CM Punk's Logic   By CM Punk's Logic EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:53 pm

FinestJellyBeansRaw wrote:
I agree with Punk, but saying "90's HBK also did this" to justify something is ridiculous.
You're right. He was way worse Thirsty Mofos

Darth Dante
Show Opener
Darth Dante

By CM Punk's Logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: By CM Punk's Logic   By CM Punk's Logic EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:02 pm

He may not be stealing a spot exactly but he is undeserving of a UFC contract. Usually to get hired by UFC you have to have some fights under your belt or come from a gym that is headed by someone who can attest to your mettle. Punk is just friends with Dana White and is already famous within this circle. Heck, even Brock Lesnar had a background before wrestling that warranted a legitimate discussion about his signing with UFC.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

By CM Punk's Logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: By CM Punk's Logic   By CM Punk's Logic EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:08 pm

I'm not a MMA fan but I'll pay to see CM Punk fight. Just to see what happens I aint bothered

By CM Punk's Logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: By CM Punk's Logic   By CM Punk's Logic EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:24 pm

Dante Cross wrote:
He may not be stealing a spot exactly but he is undeserving of a UFC contract. Usually to get hired by UFC you have to have some fights under your belt or come from a gym that is headed by someone who can attest to your mettle. Punk is just friends with Dana White and is already famous within this circle. Heck, even Brock Lesnar had a background before wrestling that warranted a legitimate discussion about his signing with UFC.
Why is CM Punk (or any other guy without fighting experience) underserving?
I mean, if they want a spot, sure, give them a try-out match. If they get squashed, it's their fault for not having the skills / experience to stay there. On the other hand, the fact that someone doesn't have any fighting experience on that ground, doesn't make them underserving of a try-out. There's always the chance for a surprise. We'll just have to sit and watch when it happens. He may win, or he may lose.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

By CM Punk's Logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: By CM Punk's Logic   By CM Punk's Logic EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:30 pm

It's like Bull said guys. It's a shoot. Anyone could win Thirsty Mofos

Sponsored content

By CM Punk's Logic Empty
PostSubject: Re: By CM Punk's Logic   By CM Punk's Logic Empty

Back to top Go down

By CM Punk's Logic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1