HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JR comments on CM Punk's Ryback comments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

JR comments on CM Punk's Ryback comments  Empty
PostSubject: JR comments on CM Punk's Ryback comments    JR comments on CM Punk's Ryback comments  EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:35 pm

"I wish I could defend that answer and if I was there, I could do that, but..you will find that in any other locker room. I heard Ray Lewis endorse Ray Rice...then you'll have other guys who don't want him on his team. You won't find an unanimous decision on anything. Which is why won't wrestlers will never form a union. They can't even form what they want to have for lunch...Trust isn't a big prominent thing in pro wrestling because they know their shelf-lives are short. Some guys will be very leery of trusting Phil because he brought up one of his own and shined unflattering light on Ryback, without any knowledge and based off how he looks. There will be a lot of guys alienated from that statement. Phil won't care because he washed his hands of it...I think the whole thing could've been avoided if the problem was identified by both parties."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JR comments on CM Punk's Ryback comments    JR comments on CM Punk's Ryback comments  EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:45 pm

More JR statements

Jim Ross noted on twitter earlier this morning that Steve Austin will be very candid with Vince McMahon tonight on his live podcast. As noted earlier, the podcast will be airing on the WWE Network following Raw. Austin has listened to the CM Punk podcast from Thursday so based on Ross’ comments it appears that nothing will be off limits tonight. Ross’ tweet is below.

@steveaustinBSR will be much more candid w/ @VinceMcMahon after #RawTulsa on @WWENetwork than many predict. Punk, creative direction, Lesnar
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: JR comments on CM Punk's Ryback comments    JR comments on CM Punk's Ryback comments  EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 7:12 pm

Punk's negative feelings on Ryback are based on getting hurt twice, one of which being done intentionally, or so he believes. Punk didn't bury Triple H in the same way although he did mention accusing him of being on 'roids.

JR comments on CM Punk's Ryback comments  FJBloTX
JR comments on CM Punk's Ryback comments  Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: JR comments on CM Punk's Ryback comments    JR comments on CM Punk's Ryback comments  EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:42 pm

Although I back Punk on the other stuff now, whether true or false, I still will never support his attempt to bury Ryback.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JR comments on CM Punk's Ryback comments    JR comments on CM Punk's Ryback comments  Empty

Back to top Go down

JR comments on CM Punk's Ryback comments

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1