HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryback in the Dog House Again?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Ryback in the Dog House Again? Empty
PostSubject: Ryback in the Dog House Again?   Ryback in the Dog House Again? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:17 pm

According to a few sources, there is once again backstage heat on Ryback after injuring Dolph Ziggler during last night's WWE Superstars taping. Ryback hit Ziggler with a stiff clothesline, leading to what is believed to be a pretty serious concussion that will likely see Dolph take some time off once again.

Wrestlezone reported exclusively back in October that any reports of Ryback being "unsafe" to work with had been fabricated internally to focus on a feud between CM Punk and Paul Heyman. For what it's worth, many believe WWE was doing damage control with that situation, as we also reported that he was buried in a production meeting shortly after.

During last night's Old School Raw, Ryback went out and did commentary during Curtis Axel's match against Intercontinental Champion Big E. Langston, wherein he made a jab at WWE ring announcer Lillian Garcia. Ryback had said his voice was "hoarse" because he had been hanging out with Lillian – a popular joke between Triple H and other members of management that stretches back for years. While this is pure speculation, some have asked whether he made the joke to attempt to get back into good graces with the real-life Authority behind the scenes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback in the Dog House Again?   Ryback in the Dog House Again? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:40 pm

he sucks, what difference does it make?
Back to top Go down
Wolverina
Show Opener
Wolverina

PostSubject: Re: Ryback in the Dog House Again?   Ryback in the Dog House Again? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 11:47 pm

Ryback in the Dog House Again? JGzQ4pw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback in the Dog House Again?   Ryback in the Dog House Again? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:17 pm

UPDATE: A Cagesider in the comments section here on the site was at the show and witnessed the match live. It is his belief that the clothesline from Ryback isn't what caused the concussion, despite it getting blamed for it:

I think the doc saying he took a hard clothesline from Ryback is a work, even if the concussion is legit. There was a really awkward spot where Ziggler seemed to bump too early and just kind of rolled outside. I don't think Ryback even touched him. Ziggler was running the ropes and just kind of went down. I knew he was hurt the minute it happened.

They started doing a count out and they probably could've stopped the match there, but Ziggler got back in the ring and they pretty much immediately grabbed a hold.

Scary thing is, they did a spot where Ryback held him in a vertical suplex for what had to be 30 seconds or longer. If he was concussed, I'm surprised he didn't throw up right there.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ryback in the Dog House Again?   Ryback in the Dog House Again? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:37 pm

Ryback is awful, but if he's in the dog house it's because he used the term "Over" while on commentary which I said to my brother while watching "might get him fired." Probably not a wise move in a company that has "Superstars" and not "Wrestlers"

Ryback in the Dog House Again? FJBloTX
Ryback in the Dog House Again? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback in the Dog House Again?   Ryback in the Dog House Again? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:40 pm

Like Ryback is the first person to use 4th wall terms
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: Ryback in the Dog House Again?   Ryback in the Dog House Again? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:26 pm

He's going to end up like Kennedy if he's not careful.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ryback in the Dog House Again?   Ryback in the Dog House Again? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:28 pm

fuse wrote:
He's going to end up like Kennedy if he's not careful.

I don't think Ryback could ever be that bad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryback in the Dog House Again?   Ryback in the Dog House Again? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryback in the Dog House Again?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1