HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Legend Hospitalized, Ryback Deletes Tweets, True Giants DVD Intro, Cena Appearing On "Good Morning America"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

WWE Legend Hospitalized, Ryback Deletes Tweets, True Giants DVD Intro, Cena Appearing On "Good Morning America" Empty
PostSubject: WWE Legend Hospitalized, Ryback Deletes Tweets, True Giants DVD Intro, Cena Appearing On "Good Morning America"   WWE Legend Hospitalized, Ryback Deletes Tweets, True Giants DVD Intro, Cena Appearing On "Good Morning America" EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 1:49 pm

- Courtesy of WrestlingDVDNews.com, below is the intro for WWE's True Giants DVD and Blu-ray that comes out in the UK next week and North America the following week:

- Ryback has deleted the tweets that he posted last night. As noted, he wrote the following:

"For the record if I quit for being fragile and insecure I would make up excuses too. Things didn't go my way for a long time and I kept Going day in and out. Slander is a powerful thing and to state complete made up nonsense for no reason shows his insecurities. I will Continue to bust my ass study matches every chance I get, cut promos when driving and push myself for hours on end even when hurt. Thank you"

- F4Wonline.com reports that WWE Legend James "Kamala" Harris was hospitalized on Wednesday for a bad stomach infection.

- John Cena will be appearing on ABC's Good Morning America on December 5th.

Source: LordsofPain.net

WWE Legend Hospitalized, Ryback Deletes Tweets, True Giants DVD Intro, Cena Appearing On "Good Morning America"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1