HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mick Foley Has Big Announcement For His Comedy Shows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Mick Foley Has Big Announcement For His Comedy Shows Empty
PostSubject: Mick Foley Has Big Announcement For His Comedy Shows   Mick Foley Has Big Announcement For His Comedy Shows EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 7:32 pm

WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley recently posted an announcement to his Facebook page, revealing news on one of his stage shows being filmed for television:

FOLEY SHOW FINALLY FILMING FOR TV

I am absolutely THRILLED to report that on November 23rd, at the #Bellhouse in #Brooklyn NY, my one man stage show is FINALLY going to be filmed for TV! I love the venue – I’ve been there twice to see my friends in Puss n Bootsplay, and even sang “Silent Night” with Norah Jones at their Christmas show last December.

Tickets were already selling really well, and they should move quickly following this post at http://realmickfoley.com/events/

Thanks to all of you who have supported my live shows – allowing word to spread, and the opportunity to tell wrestling stories for wrestling fans RIGHT THERE on your living room TV!

Check me out this month LIVE in #Providence RI #Marrietta & #Cincinnati OH (Newport, KY) #Nashville & #Memphis TN #Rome & #Atlanta GA and #Peoria& #Rosemont IL.

I am so happy, brother!
Back to top Go down

Mick Foley Has Big Announcement For His Comedy Shows

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1