HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mick Foley Reacts To WWE RAW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Mick Foley Reacts To WWE RAW Empty
PostSubject: Mick Foley Reacts To WWE RAW   Mick Foley Reacts To WWE RAW EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:08 pm

Mick Foley posted the following on his Facebook account, noting some things to take away from last night’s episode of WWE RAW. Foley commented on the fans turning on the Divas match, and added some comments a friend made while watching the show:

EPIC RAW, POTENTIAL PROBLEM

I loved WWE Raw – I really did, Loved all of it….almost. The Heyman promo, the Inspirational Bo Dallas promo, that Brock didn’t quite buy into, The Dudleyz, The Sting thing. All of it was great, Except for the Divas match. For the 2nd time in two weeks, ‪#‎RAW‬ turned a little nasty the ladies

A friend sent me a message about the Divas, The guy is bot an official writer – just a guy who loves this stuff enough to write a message with suggestions. Here they are, Take a look. I think you’ll like it.

“The Divas division now has to consist of independent concurrent story lines. The WWE Universe wants to see a fight. Grudge matches. One versus one. Leave your entourage in the back. That is a big match feel. Not contrived weekly variations of all the Divas put together for a couple of segments. They need a WORLD Championship. And, a WORLD Tag Team Championship. This is why the Barclays trolled their Raw match. Their Summerslam Elimination match didn’t allow for the opportunity for the final-two-competitors pop. Big difference between those two examples and Saturday night. Frankly, The Sasha/Bayley pre-match video package gave me more chills. I don’t know if Sara del Rey works with the main roster Divas, but she should.”

The man knows. He knows! Tell me what you know!
Back to top Go down

Mick Foley Reacts To WWE RAW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1