HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan Would Like To Have Tagged With Steve Austin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Hulk Hogan Would Like To Have Tagged With Steve Austin Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan Would Like To Have Tagged With Steve Austin   Hulk Hogan Would Like To Have Tagged With Steve Austin EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 1:29 pm

In an interview with My San Antonio, Hulk Hogan spoke about his desire to tag with and wrestle Steve Austin. Here are highlights:

On Steve Austin: “I’ve been chasing that guy for 25 years. Stone Cold Steve Austin. I would have liked to have tagged with him. And then turn on him right in the middle of it, and then he would have had to wrestle me.”

On his most memorable moment: “My favorite one of all time has to be Andre; the one who changed the game for all of us.”

On Kamala: “He was a little scary, you know, until I got to know him. Once the paint was off and I got to know the Big Jim that owned a barbeque pit in Missouri, I wasn’t worried anymore.”
Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan Would Like To Have Tagged With Steve Austin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1