HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dolph Ziggler Talks Being Champion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Dolph Ziggler Talks Being Champion Empty
PostSubject: Dolph Ziggler Talks Being Champion   Dolph Ziggler Talks Being Champion EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 2:38 pm

WWE Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler recently spoke with The Sun to promote WWE Hell in a Cell. Below are a few comments on the article.

To read the full interview, click here.

Ziggler on being the Intercontinental Champion:

“I love defending the title and I love representing the company as the champion.’

On what he is asked to do:

“I’m someone who, if asked if they can do a two minute promo and make some jokes, or have a thirty minute match that steals the show every night, I will take that match because I live for the crowd reaction.”

Dolph Ziggler will defend his WWE Intercontinental Championship against Cesaro in a 2/3 Falls Match at WWE Hell in a Cell, which is tomorrow night from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wwe/6026853/Dolph-ready-to-deliver.html
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Dolph Ziggler Talks Being Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler Talks Being Champion   Dolph Ziggler Talks Being Champion EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 6:57 pm

Damn, that's going to be an awesome match. Their match on RAW was really lame, so I hope this makes up for that.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

Dolph Ziggler Talks Being Champion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1