HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M2.) Genghis Vaughan vs. Riley Williamson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

M2.) Genghis Vaughan vs. Riley Williamson Empty
PostSubject: M2.) Genghis Vaughan vs. Riley Williamson   M2.) Genghis Vaughan vs. Riley Williamson EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:11 am

DUE: Friday, October 31st at 11:59PM EDT.

M2.) Genghis Vaughan vs. Riley Williamson Empty
PostSubject: Re: M2.) Genghis Vaughan vs. Riley Williamson   M2.) Genghis Vaughan vs. Riley Williamson EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 4:43 pm

“Heart Shaped Box” by Nirvana, the song receiving a gigantic pop from the hometown crowd, blares all around the SafeCo Field in Seattle, Washington as Genghis Vaughan steps out from behind the curtain with his hair flowing freely and in his wrestling singlet, with the words “Kill Me” visible running from the front of the design to the back of the gear.

Flanked behind him is his manager Charlie Harris in his bright red suit as he follows closely his client. Vaughan enters the ring to a loud chorus of boos from the audience as he twirls his hand like a madman as he focuses to the entrance stage.

His music is cut off as “Cult of Personality” by Living Color forces the entire crowd in Seattle to rise to their feet with gigantic cheers as the videotron displays the Riley Williamson entrance video. The crowd continue to cheer on the twenty four year old as the song continues to play.

However, as the song heads into a second loop, the entire arena looks to the stage in a state of disbelief as Riley doesn’t show up at all. His entrance music fades away silently, as Genghis looks on from the ring as Charlie stands behind him with a grin painted on his ugly mug.

| HARRIS | “How unprofessional of you, mister Williamson. You don’t even bother to show up to an advertised appearance. Is it because you are scared, Riley? You don’t want to admit that my client is better than you? Why did you not come out, mister Williamson? It was going to be all fun and games. A normal singles match for your return. Therefore, you have less than a chance of reinjuring yourself.”

Genghis continues to look at the stage in disbelief, a state of not knowing what to do must have crossed his mind.

| VAUGHAN | “I just don’t know what to do now. I don’t know, Charlie. I had my heart set to go one on one with Riley...”

Vaughan swipes the hair from his face and brings it backwards.

| VAUGHAN | “But of course Riley Williamson has to disrespect me once again and try to outwit me! Do you not understand, you piece of shit?!? I am better than you and I will always be better than you! I fucking made you! And this is how you repay me? You need to learn something real quick. Riley, you need to learn some fucking respect!”

Genghis has now changed his focus to the hard camera, thinking that Riley is watching at home.

| VAUGHAN | “You don’t know how fucking mad I am right now! I even let this go into your ballpark of being a match that would put less stress on your injury. You little fuck! When you do show up and we get in the middle of this squared circle, I promise you it will be bloody. I god damn promise you that we both won’t come out of it unscarred. I will get my hands on you, asshole.”

Genghis throws the microphone back as Charlie applauds his clients words, as both of them leave the ring. Charlie takes the lead heading up the ramp as Genghis looks around the arena, before rushing back into the ring and picking up the microphone once more. Charlie questions him from the ramp, as Genghis twitches from the hate engulfing his body.

| VAUGHAN | “You know what, you little piece of shit. I’ll set the date. December 19th. Ford Field. In my home of Detroit, Michigan. Let’s set it up. You have to earn my respect, fucker. Riley Williamson versus Genghis Vaughan in an I Respect You match. No rules, no disqualifications, no countouts. The winner will be the one who forces their opponent to say those three words. I’ll see you then, you little monkey ass cheeky shit fucker!.”

Genghis’ rage boils over as he blabbers insults before he twitches some more and throws the microphone up in the air and letting it fall to the ring mat, forcing the static noise to puncture everybody’s eardrum. Genghis rolls out of the ring and joins Charlie to heading back to the locker rooms.
Back to top Go down

M2.) Genghis Vaughan vs. Riley Williamson

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1