HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S8.) Genghis Vaughan | "Run Riley Run"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

S8.) Genghis Vaughan | "Run Riley Run" Empty
PostSubject: S8.) Genghis Vaughan | "Run Riley Run"   S8.) Genghis Vaughan | "Run Riley Run" EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:32 am

Due: Saturday, October 18th by 11:59 PM EDT

PostSubject: Re: S8.) Genghis Vaughan | "Run Riley Run"   S8.) Genghis Vaughan | "Run Riley Run" EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 9:02 pm

S8.) Genghis Vaughan | "Run Riley Run" Giphy

Returning from the commercial break, “Heart Shaped Box” by Nirvana echoes throughout the arena here in Portland, Oregon. Out from the back steps out Genghis Vaughan in his hoodie, his camo shorts and a pair of black sneakers. He makes his way down the ramp, swaying his head to the beat of the music before entering the ring to a loud chorus of boos. Heading to the side of the ring, he grabs a microphone before looking straight into a camera in the ring.

| VAUGHAN | “Last week, my time to come out here and address the world was cut. With no announcement made to me, I was ready to make my way down to this ring before a group of security guards grabbed hold of me and dragged me backstage. Do you know what they told me what was wrong? They told me I wasn’t fit to come out here and talk to all of you. Just because I am my own man, and I like to drink a few beers and smoke a few cigarettes and inject some stuff into my arms, doesn’t mean I’m not fit to come out here. That is discrimination!”

Genghis twitches a bit in the face as another arena full of jeers drowns down on him from the rafters.

| VAUGHAN | “This makes me sick, having to be in an arena with all of you slack-jawed, no-good mouthbreathers! I have a mission to accomplish, and I will have to force myself to be in the same arenas as you dirty disgusting sons of bitches. My mission is to come and rip your precious Riley to pieces. His nose will be crushed up into his forehead, his ear will be ripped off. Riley, your eyes will be so swollen that you’ll be able to see the dark, dark, dark abyss that is your soul. Pitch black, like my heart. I will do to you what I did to Dave Demento when he decided he was too good for my Nest.”

A video is shown on the XtremeTron of the WFWF Scars and Stripes show from December 2013. Flanked with two large men, Genghis Vaughan (Then known as Solomon Crow) starts putting the beatdown on Demento. While using multiple foreign objects, Genghis smiles at his carnage as Demento is left in a puddle of blood in his locker room.

| VAUGHAN | “Riley! This is what happens to people who try to play with my heart strings! You think you’re so tough? So strong? Mentally prepared? You think that just because you got a shot at the XWA World Championship means you’re better than me? Think again. When King of Xtreme comes, I want you to stand face to face with me in the middle of this ring and I want to prove to the world who the better man truly is. I will show you why I was the leader of The Nest and why you were nothing other than a whipping boy! Riley, I’m not going to be alone though.”

Genghis turns his attention to the top of the stage as he points his finger to the curtain. Out steps a man who appeared for the first time on XWA television earlier, with his cheesy smile and waving to the crowd. Charles “Charlie” Harris makes his way down the ramp in his suit, stepping into the ring and shaking the hand of his new client.

| HARRIS | “Hello all. As a fan of wrestling, and picking raw talent being my talent, I have found something that all of you overlooked. Standing to the right of me is a man who not only has the looks, but the talent of a major star. A talent that was pushed to the side by XWA officials in favor of Riley Williamson. Bear in mind, Riley Williamson was what my client considered a friend. But Riley, friends don’t give up on each other. You did just that. Now, my client is angry. And news broke two weeks ago that my client Genghis here will be facing you at King of Xtreme. You better start running, mister Williamson.”

Both men look directly into the camera, with shit eating grins on their face.

| VAUGHAN | “Run, Riley, Run! Run real fucking fast before I take you and rip you to shreds like the little piece of shit that you are.”

Following the two explicits, the production team decides to cut off their microphones. Smart fucking decision guys, as Genghis realizes this and becomes irate. He throws down the microphone violently, a million pieces of microphone pooling around the ring mat. Charlie calms down the dangerous man, before directing him to the back.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: S8.) Genghis Vaughan | "Run Riley Run"   S8.) Genghis Vaughan | "Run Riley Run" EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:07 pm

It started off a bit generic in the speech. "Fuck the fans" type stuff. But as it progressed, it got much better. You used Charlie pretty well and I liked the part with Genghis talking about rearranging Riley's face. I'm not really sure about the end. Cutting a mic off doesn't seem like what the management in a place like XWA would do, especially considering how damn near every wrestler curses and one of the commentators' job is to curse a lot. Plus, I don't think a microphone would smash into a bunch of pieces if it got thrown like that. Still, aside from the microphone cutting out and the somewhat generic beginning, this was a good promo. The dark, dark, dark abyss line was probably my favorite from this promo.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S8.) Genghis Vaughan | "Run Riley Run"   S8.) Genghis Vaughan | "Run Riley Run" Empty

Back to top Go down

S8.) Genghis Vaughan | "Run Riley Run"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1