HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Genghis Vaughan - "Lone Wolf"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Genghis Vaughan - "Lone Wolf" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Genghis Vaughan - "Lone Wolf"   PROMO | Genghis Vaughan - "Lone Wolf" EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 5:33 am

DUE: Saturday, October 4th at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

PROMO | Genghis Vaughan - "Lone Wolf" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Genghis Vaughan - "Lone Wolf"   PROMO | Genghis Vaughan - "Lone Wolf" EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 4:26 pm

Following the internet dream match of Hitman Alex versus Dante Cross, where the winner would advance into the second round of the King of Xtreme tournament, the fans sat in a buzz as the lights in the arena go dark. The only lights illuminating the arena are the red exit signs over the emergency exits, but the rest of the sold out San Diego Sports Center is pitch black.

|MILES| "I betcha Barnez forgot to pay the electrical bill."

"Heart Shaped Box" by Nirvana blares over the arena speakers. The fans in attendance are still buzzing, but mostly with confusion.

|CEDAR| "I don't recognize this song? Do you Joey?"

|MILES| "Fuck man. It's say heart shaped box. Who was that chick that wanted a kid in her heart shaped box? Trans something?"

The shared confusion is subdued as "The Maestro of Mischeif" steps through the curtain with freshly dyed flowing dirty blonde locks and a bandage stuck to his forehead. He's rocking a "The Knockout Kings" tee shirt, ripped jeans and black sneakers. He enters the ring to mainly boos, with a few rebellious cheers scattered throughout the arena. As his, presumed, new theme song comes to a close, he grabs a hold of the microphone in his back pocket and taps it, making sure it is turned on.

|VAUGHAN| "Ladies and gentleman, I stand before you as a loser of a fight. A loser to a man that you know of as a Hall of Famer. A man who didn't deserve to defeat me."

Genghis looks around the arena, looking out into the crowd before pointing to his hair, his long black hair replaced by flowing dirty blonde hair. A new look for the newly reformed Genghis Vaughan. His eye twitches before he resumes his spiel.

|VAUGHAN| "Now you must be wondering about this?"

He now redirects his finger to his shirt, an official "The Knockout Kings" tee shirt wrapped around his frame. He rolls up a sleeve, revealing an opening hole on his arm where the bicep connects with the forearm.

|CEDAR| "Look at his arm! He surely can't be here like that?"

|MILES| "We're Xtreme Teddy! Why can't he do that? I'm pretty sure you did a few lines before coming out here."

|CEDAR| "If you're talking about writing lines of notes, then yes. If you're talking about the Scarface Special, then no."

|VAUGHAN| "Don't worry. I'm not joining that band of misfits, wherever they may be nowadays. But my shirt does relate to what I want to say. In fact, let me take this off and show you."

Genghis proceeds to take off "The Knockout Kings" shirt and throws it into the crowd to unveil a classic black wifebeater-esque tank top with an old tee shirt design for his old grou, "The Nest". The image of Riley Williamson standing next to, what once was, Solomon Crow.

|VAUGHAN| "Now you see what I see when I look at this old thing? I see, what I considered, a friend who turned his back on me. I was the beacon of light that Riley needed. And when it was best for him, he used me to his advantage! I built you up, Riley! I made you! If it weren't for me, you would not have been Hardcore champion! Nor a tag champion! Or a contender for the World championship!"

Vaughan looks straight into the camera with a stern look on his face. His bright blue eyes stone cold as his face twitches a bit. He develops a small little evil grin, before making his final announcement.

|VAUGHAN| "I don't want anybody anymore. I am a lone wolf, Riley. And it is about time you've showed me the respect that I deserve for every single thing I have done for you. Riley, at the King of Xtreme pay-per-view. It will be me versus you. No special stipulations, no hardcore antics. A one on one fight to determine who the better man is. You will respect me, Riley! You will respect me!"

Genghis throws the microphone up into the air, forcing it to crash into the mat with a thud as the excruciating buzz noise emits from the broken microphone. Vaughan continues to stare into the camera, mouthing the words "King of Xtreme", as he swims his hand into his long flowing blonde locks. What will happen when these two former "Nest" members go to war at King of Xtreme?
Back to top Go down

PROMO | Genghis Vaughan - "Lone Wolf"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1