HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RAGE! S5.) Genghis Vaughan & Charlie Harris | "This Is Competition"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

RAGE! S5.) Genghis Vaughan & Charlie Harris | "This Is Competition" Empty
PostSubject: RAGE! S5.) Genghis Vaughan & Charlie Harris | "This Is Competition"   RAGE! S5.) Genghis Vaughan & Charlie Harris | "This Is Competition" EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:06 am

DUE: Friday, October 31st at 11:59PM EDT.

RAGE! S5.) Genghis Vaughan & Charlie Harris | "This Is Competition" Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGE! S5.) Genghis Vaughan & Charlie Harris | "This Is Competition"   RAGE! S5.) Genghis Vaughan & Charlie Harris | "This Is Competition" EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:58 pm

The focus of Saturday Night Rage switches backstage where Genghis Vaughan is sitting in a dark corner backstage with his face in his hands as he rocks back and forth on the ground.

| VAUGHAN | “Oh Riley, how dare you be a man of these people. How dare you want to be the man that they cheer for. Don’t you remember the time that we had together, oh Riley? The time we ruled as teammates? We were buddies. How can you just take that and throw it away! RILEY!”

His raspy voice becomes much more intense as he begins to look around the room, focusing on nothing and thinking of much less. He wiggles his fingers in a crazed fashion, before focusing on the camera.

| VAUGHAN | “Riley, you’ve brought this on yourself. You caused this. This needle that tears my arm? You caused this. The way my mind wanders during the day and throughout the night with every thought showcasing me bludgeoning you with weapons, oh the pretty weapons? You caused this. Riley! How dare you pretend that you’re hurt. You’re not hurt. You’ve got to face me tomorrow.”

Genghis once again brings his face to his palms, muttering words not picked up by the camera. As Genghis rocks back and forth once more in the corner of the room, surrounding by steel pipes, Charlie Harris steps into the shot. Bending down on one knee to kneel next to his client, rubbing his back like a father figure typically would.

| HARRIS | “Mister Williamson. My client is enamoured with this matchup between you two scheduled for tomorrow night. And rightfully so. Tomorrow my client will show the world why you needed to be taken back behind the shed months ago and put out of your misery. This match is personal, mister Williamson. I am looking forward to see what kind of beating you will be given tomorrow night. For myself and my client, we bid you all farewell.”

Charlie waves to the camera but his hand is caught by his client Genghis, who has now risen to his feet and is pacing back and forth in the corner as his neck twitches.

| VAUGHAN | “RILEY! Take a look to the sky, just before I kill you. It will be the last time you will.”

Genghis cocks a smirk, before walking out of the scene with his manager right behind. What happens tomorrow night when Riley Williamson and Genghis Vaughan go head to head tomorrow night?
Back to top Go down

RAGE! S5.) Genghis Vaughan & Charlie Harris | "This Is Competition"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1