HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S4.) Charles "Charlie" Harris | "Allow Me To Introduce Myself"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

S4.) Charles "Charlie" Harris | "Allow Me To Introduce Myself" Empty
PostSubject: S4.) Charles "Charlie" Harris | "Allow Me To Introduce Myself"   S4.) Charles "Charlie" Harris | "Allow Me To Introduce Myself" EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:28 am

Due: Saturday, October 18th by 11:59 PM EDT

Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: S4.) Charles "Charlie" Harris | "Allow Me To Introduce Myself"   S4.) Charles "Charlie" Harris | "Allow Me To Introduce Myself" EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:41 am

As the show returns from a commercial break, an unknown man steps in front of the camera, backstage. The man has a wide smile, ear to ear, and a microphone in his hand.

S4.) Charles "Charlie" Harris | "Allow Me To Introduce Myself" Laurinaitis

As the fans are quiet, unsure what to expect from this middle aged man, he begins speaking.

|???| "Hello. My name is Charles Harris, but you can call me Charlie."

Charles, or Charlie as he prefers to be called, clears his throat and continues talking.

|HARRIS| "I'm a long-time fan, not only of XWA, but of wrestling in general. I've watched this company since day one, when women were being forced to have sex if they lost their matches to men burning dogs alive to behemoths bursting through cage walls. I've seen it all. But you know what I haven't seen? Organization. This company's General Manager spot gets tossed around like my wife before our divorce. Now, don't worry. I'm not here to announce that Thomas Barnez has been replaced as General Manager. That isn't the case."

Charlie nods his head as he says this.

|HARRIS| "What am I here to do is offer a proposal. A proposal to those of you whom have been told you aren't good enough. To those of you whom have fought in the shadows of others your entire careers. I'm here to offer you a proposal and that proposal is this. Do you want to become better? Do you want to be unstoppable? Do you want a fire lit in your belly that nobody can put out? If so, I'm your man. You see, I'm a professional wrestling trainer. I've been training some of the most talented men in this business since 1993. Who are some of the men I've trained? Brad Fosters. Kalepo Latu. El Gringo Gaballero. Jasmine Rose. Dominique Carannante. Liam Tremblay. The list goes on."

Harris briefly looks down, clearing his throat again as he does so, before looking back up at the camea.

|HARRIS| "The thing is, none of you have ever heard of any of these individuals. That's not surprising. These are the kids who couldn't make it in the business because they don't got the look or the money or the connections. They're as talented as can be, thanks to me pulling out their true potential. Yet, companies like XWA never gave them the light of day. I'm sick of seeing talent get washed down the drain. If you're not complacent being on the bottom rung of the wrestling World and would like a chance to truly shine as brightly as you should, come see me. I guarantee I can take everyone who seeks my help and make them the stars of tomorrow. Please, help me help you. Choose the winning side."

Again, Charlie flashes his very cheesy grin before giving an even cheesier thumbs up to the camera. The scene fades out to the next segment.

[So, here's the deal. I'm looking to start a start a stable. Preferably, I'd like to work with newer fedders or people who feel they still have a ways to go in improving. Charlie would be the manager of this stable and I'd also take time to give feedback on promos and matches (if I'm not already grading the match) featuring members of the stable. The stable is heel, so if you're a face and want to join, you'll need to make the turn. Although, I'd be fine working with people who are Tweeners as well. Anybody who is interested in being a part of this stable, please PM me.]

Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: S4.) Charles "Charlie" Harris | "Allow Me To Introduce Myself"   S4.) Charles "Charlie" Harris | "Allow Me To Introduce Myself" EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 7:01 am

"feedback on all your promos and matches" tempting nervous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: S4.) Charles "Charlie" Harris | "Allow Me To Introduce Myself"   S4.) Charles "Charlie" Harris | "Allow Me To Introduce Myself" EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:39 am

I'm keen
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: S4.) Charles "Charlie" Harris | "Allow Me To Introduce Myself"   S4.) Charles "Charlie" Harris | "Allow Me To Introduce Myself" EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:48 pm

Remember people, I said to PM me if you want in on the stable.

I should probably mention how the stable will actually work. I'm not really looking for people to team up. I'm more-so looking for individual clients. Sorta like Jimmy Hart in the 80s or Paul Heyman when he managed multiple wrestlers. Charlie will accompany all wrestlers to the ring and appear in their promos, if the fedder wants him to.

Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: S4.) Charles "Charlie" Harris | "Allow Me To Introduce Myself"   S4.) Charles "Charlie" Harris | "Allow Me To Introduce Myself" EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:07 am

This isn't garnering nearly as much interest as I expected. Sad

Still, I did manage to get two people, one of which will be revealed later. Better than nothing. Cool

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S4.) Charles "Charlie" Harris | "Allow Me To Introduce Myself"   S4.) Charles "Charlie" Harris | "Allow Me To Introduce Myself" Empty

Back to top Go down

S4.) Charles "Charlie" Harris | "Allow Me To Introduce Myself"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1