HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ECW Legend Raven Admits Biggest Career Regrets; Says Therapy Would Result in “Healthier, Better-Adjusted Workers”

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

ECW Legend Raven Admits Biggest Career Regrets; Says Therapy Would Result in “Healthier, Better-Adjusted Workers” Empty
PostSubject: ECW Legend Raven Admits Biggest Career Regrets; Says Therapy Would Result in “Healthier, Better-Adjusted Workers”   ECW Legend Raven Admits Biggest Career Regrets; Says Therapy Would Result in “Healthier, Better-Adjusted Workers” EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 10:40 am

ECW stand-out and wrestling legend Raven was a guest on Wrestletalk TV recently, and spoke a great deal about his past demons, burning bridges in the wrestling business, and more. He noted, “I wish I wouldn’t have burned so many bridges. I wish I would have played ball better, strictly from a career aspect.”

On a positive note, Raven also mentioned that he had finally “achieved happiness” in his life, stating “I’ve become content.” The former ECW World Champion says that being in therapy has accounted for a large portion of the changes in his life, and suggests that more wrestlers need to give it a try.

“Frankly, I think everybody needs therapy. Especially the boys. The boys are artistic, and the ring is the canvas – no pun intended. You have to be creative and artistic to be good at this. But because they’re athletes, they’re trained to ignore emotions and anything that goes with that. So you have all these creative people with no outlet for their emotion. So what you get is a lot of drug use, a lot of negative behavior, and a lot of bullshit. If they were all forced to be in therapy at least once a month, I guarantee you’d have healthier, better-adjusted workers.”

Back to top Go down

ECW Legend Raven Admits Biggest Career Regrets; Says Therapy Would Result in “Healthier, Better-Adjusted Workers”

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1