HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeremy Renner Wants Jason Bourne And Aaron Cross To Fight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Jeremy Renner Wants Jason Bourne And Aaron Cross To Fight Empty
PostSubject: Jeremy Renner Wants Jason Bourne And Aaron Cross To Fight   Jeremy Renner Wants Jason Bourne And Aaron Cross To Fight EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 4:41 pm

http://411mania.com/movies/jeremy-renner-wants-jason-bourne-and-aaron-cross-to-fight/

In an interview with Crave Online, Jeremy Renner commented on the news of a new Jason Bourne film and said he would like Bourne to fight his character Aaron Cross from The Bourne Legacy. Here are highlights:

On the possibility of a Hansel & Gretel sequel: “I don’t know. Maybe. I don’t know how it will manifest. Everybody’s got something to do. I don’t really know much on it outside that they have a release date for it, at least. That was going to be obvious because they made a lot of money around the world on that sucker, which is great. As far as any creative decisions on it, I have no idea on the script or when they want to shoot it or how they want to shoot it, those sorts of things. I really can’t answer it.”

On the status of another Aaron Cross movie: “No, it’s still moving. Yeah, it’s still moving. We have our director who’s actually run off to do the “True Detective” series right now, and then while that’s happening they’re finishing writing the script. I know Greengrass and Damon… well, I’ve heard have maybe cracked an idea, a reason to continue the Bourne series, which is fantastic. They have created a very exciting universe, and hopefully in my mind I’d love for us to do something together. If not on the next one, sometime very soon. I think that would be really great. I know I want it. I feel like the fans want it as well.”

On How a team up movie would work: “For me, in my head? I think it’s a little bit of both. I think you pit them against each other, and then they go together against the bad guy. We realize that we’re not the enemy. I mean, I think a thousand people can come up with that scenario, but I think you do both. I think that could be really interesting. Mind you, there have been NO talks, whatsoever, creatively about that. So that’s just the fanboy in me, I suppose.”
Back to top Go down

Jeremy Renner Wants Jason Bourne And Aaron Cross To Fight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1