HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior   Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:39 pm

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Ryback is in line for another major push soon. The "anti-Be a STAR" star will apparently be called up to main event status once again following his current "bullying" storyline.

The WWE merchandising staff has reportedly been told to start coming up with some good ideas for Ryback, which normally means that particular superstar will be getting a big push.

In addition, the increase in merchandise focus for Ryback could mean a face turn is around the corner, as WWE typically doesn't push heel products a great deal.

Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior
It was documented plenty that The Ultimate Warrior was in Los Angeles over SummerSlam weekend to help promote the WWE 2K14 game. It's now being reported that the former world champion also met with Vince McMahon during that time. Details of the meeting aren't known at this point.
Back to top Go down

Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior   Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:45 pm

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior   Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:48 pm

If they're going to continue having him lose constantly at PPVs, I don't see this as a big push.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior   Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:52 pm

The "anti-Be a STAR" star? Who the hell came up with that?

I want the Feed Me More Ryback....back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior   Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:22 pm

Yeah That 

Ryback may be damaged goods at this point, but if they can turn things around for him before WM30 then more power to them.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior   Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:16 pm

I like his bullying gimmick. I don\'t know

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior   Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:18 pm

Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior 249346_10152645524345247_303830525_n

Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior   Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:24 pm

^ Gotta love that picture. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior   Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:18 am

Either bring the "Feed Me More" Ryback back, or revamp the whole character.
This bully-Ryback thing is just plain stupid. Every single week...
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior   Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:40 am

You guys and your Ryback. Funny I actually like Bully-Ryback.

Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior FJBloTX
Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior   Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:54 am

Bully Ryback is easily the best Ryback we've gotten since he turned. I still prefer "Feed Me More", and that gimmick got a better reaction from fans to boot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior   Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:24 pm

I want ryback to give someone a swirly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior   Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:52 pm

this is only leading to a Sheamus/Ryback feud, i feel
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior   Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 2:05 pm

I don't know. I think a bully gimmick fits PERFECTLY in current WWE. Most of the bigger stars tend to not be very big nowadays (back then you had Austin, Rock, Taker, Mick, Batista, Goldberg, Lesnar, Triple H, Cena, etc.) now you have like Punk, Bryan, Ziggler, etc. So the whole "Big guy going around tearing down the small niggas" works perfectly.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior   Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:08 pm

Please. Please give those stupid 1-800-FELLA some relevance and have Ryback Brogue Kick'd from out of nowhere. I don't care if it's not until New Year, let it happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior   Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryback To Receive Another Major Push Soon, Vince McMahon Meets With Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1