HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 11:33 pm

The Rock wrote:
Also, why don't I have a right to say anything on here? You're not the only person here who has the right to say anything. Nobody wants to listen to your biased as fuck comments anyway. There's a reason everybody gives up trying to argue with you because you bring out the most retarded points and instead of defending them, you'll go off topic. Funny

Oh look, there goes another laughing smiley. You must really not care about this topic at all, huh? Even though you continue to come in here and reply anyway. Funny

But thanks, I didn't know you went through every single one of my arguments and saw that people stopped replying because of a specific reason. More 15 year old babble. Funny

Arguments are arguments. No one ends up winning. One side ends up getting mad and ragequitting and that's the end of it. But IDK why I'm explaining that to you, it's going in one ear and out the other. Funny

Also, "no one wants to listen to your biased as fuck comments anyway" - then why does everyone get so butthurt and comment on my "biased as fuck comments" instead of just ignoring them? You would think if people didn't care about my comments, they wouldn't respond to them. Funny

Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 12:53 am

Blaziken wrote:
Not only because of this, but because of the other hundreds of stupid things he's done. Why are you acting like this is "THE" reason I started hating him? I've BEEN hating him for the tons of other things he's done. This is just one more example. I'm pointing out that I hate him for other things in ADDITION to this, so how am I being "biased" about this?
No one's saying to stop hating him for the other reasons. NAH Just that in this case, he had no idea they were disabled, he just wanted everyone to get up and fully into it (which a lot of people do like Mack said). Instead, the title and article here are misleading as fuck and biased against Kanye so that's where people are defending him. I aint bothered There's 100% many other reasons to dislike Kanye, although not everyone will agree with all of those either anyway. What's definite is that the article was definitely made to fuel more heat for Kanye when this particular case of him being a dickhead isn't actually that bad at all and the story is meant to mislead into something that looks way worse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:00 am

Blaziken wrote:
^^ Well then they're dickheads too. There is no reason to stop a concert just because a few people don't want to stand up. That's retarded. But until I hear of other people doing this too, I don't believe it.

Dudes its simply a concert thing. They're not assholes for it. Most people enjoy the fact they were noticed and end up enjoying themselves once they are asked to participate. You're likely not going to hear about these other artist who do it because plenty do. The only reason this made the news is because its Kanye and the kid was disabled although nobody knew. Its not like he kept saying "Get the fuck up" when he found out the kid was disabled. People stop shows all the time. Not enough people jumping, standing, not making enough noise, simply not participating. As an artist you want people to say "Yeah they made the show so much fun" instead of "Yeah it was cool standing their watching them" this is just something being made into a big deal for attention. You want to go and despise Kanye aint nobody hating, but to add this as one of the reasons to hate him is dumb tbh. Not even trying to be rude, but it really just is a concert thing, seeing how you almost never go to any I wouldn't expect you to catch onto that. Funny
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:06 am

Blaziken wrote:
The Rock wrote:
Also, why don't I have a right to say anything on here? You're not the only person here who has the right to say anything. Nobody wants to listen to your biased as fuck comments anyway. There's a reason everybody gives up trying to argue with you because you bring out the most retarded points and instead of defending them, you'll go off topic. Funny

Oh look, there goes another laughing smiley. You must really not care about this topic at all, huh? Even though you continue to come in here and reply anyway. Funny

But thanks, I didn't know you went through every single one of my arguments and saw that people stopped replying because of a specific reason. More 15 year old babble. Funny

Arguments are arguments. No one ends up winning. One side ends up getting mad and ragequitting and that's the end of it. But IDK why I'm explaining that to you, it's going in one ear and out the other. Funny

Also, "no one wants to listen to your biased as fuck comments anyway" - then why does everyone get so butthurt and comment on my "biased as fuck comments" instead of just ignoring them? You would think if people didn't care about my comments, they wouldn't respond to them. Funny

Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny
panic here we go Oh the DRAMA
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:10 am

^^ Yeah That

Only reason it's even a story is because the kid just happened to be disabled and then the only reason it's blown up so much is because it's Kanye. Otherwise, it would have gotten 0 attention from anyone guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:15 am

Usman still sucks. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:17 am

/thread I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:45 am

So...Why exactly was my post deleted?

I'll say it again. I'm copying this one, in case it gets deleted again.

First of all, my response to Dead saying most rappers are pieces of shit. Congratulations. You've just said one of the most ignorant, pretentious, idiotic things in the history of the new XWA website. You've surpassed other ignorant, pretentious, idiotic things you've said before.

Now, on topic: I don't think Kanye West is that bad of a guy. He's a dick, but not a piece of shit or horrible person. Rape, murder, etc. Those are what makes someone a horrible person. Interrupting someone at an award show or stopping a concert because two fans aren't standing? Dick moves, but not something I would call someone a piece of shit over. This is just my opinion, of course.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:46 am

Someone deleted your post? Lemme check the ACP.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:48 am

Who did it? nervous
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:49 am

Who do you think? Funny
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:50 am

Usman? nervous
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:51 am

Dead.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:53 am

Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 Pizap_22
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:53 am

Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:54 am

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:57 am

That graphic never gets old lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 6:46 pm

Did Drachen actually make that tho?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 7:25 pm

People that whine and cry when I say something makes me laugh. Shows how pathetic they really are. I hope no one files a complaint about this.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Canada
Show Opener
Doctor Canada

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:00 pm

I feel for bad for Dead. All everyone does is hate on the guy. I get it that some of it's warranted but people go for the jugular with everything he does.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:26 pm

Dead is a hatin ass nigga himself. NAH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:30 pm

Lol Kanye. Egotistical, self righteous, thinks he is jesus and should be in the bible, wants everyone to worship his ass, a wife who got famous for taking dick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Señor Drächen wrote:
Dead is a hatin ass nigga himself. NAH

Nope. I don't go out of my way to hate people and take shots at people cause I think I'm a big boy who sits behind my computer desk. I will however, take shots at you during Fantasy Football Trollface!

This isn't about me and some kid who has issues with whatever, back on topic.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 11:04 pm

Lol. All the times Dead takes shots at Razor for no reason and he acts like I take unwarranted shots at him. Every time I "take a shot" at you, it's because you say something either idiotic, dickheaded or both. I don't get how anyone can think "Most rappers are pieces of shit" doesn't warrant some type of response.

Last edited by Snoopz on Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 11:21 pm

Ya'll are just plain garbage. Except Snoopy. He's a beautiful person Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next