HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ Empty
PostSubject: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 1:52 pm

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/09/14/kanye-west-stops-concert-to-yell-at-wheelchair-bound-kid-stand-up.html

At a concert on Friday in Sydney, Australia, the acclaimed rapper called out a pair of fans for not standing up at the show. One had a prosthetic limb, and the other was in a wheelchair.
Oh, Kanye. The acclaimed rapper/self-described Steve Jobs/newly minted Kardashian, who once rapped, “They tryna put me on the schoolbus with the space for the wheelchair,” halted a concert on Friday night after discovering that several audience members weren’t standing up to honor their Lord and Savior.

The setting was the Qantas Credit Union Arena in Sydney, Australia, and West reportedly announced, “I can’t do this song. I can’t do this show until everybody stand up… Unless you got a handicap pass and you get special parking and shit. ‘Imma see you if you ain’t standing up, believe me, I’m very good at that.” Then came the foot-in-mouth moment. Most of the fans got up and boogied, but soon West spotted a pair of concertgoers who’d remained in their seats, and refused to continue the show until they stood up and danced like the rest. One of those two singled-out fans raised a prosthetic limb, thereby proving that she did in fact “get special parking and shit,” to which West replied, “Okay, you fine.”

West then homed in on Fan No. 2, who was still seated. He stopped performing the tune “The Good Life” and declared, “This is the longest I’ve had to wait to do a song, it’s unbelievable.” The crowd was reportedly trying to clue Kanye in to his epic blunder, with the entire section making wheelchair signals with their arms. But to no avail. West sent his bulky bodyguard Pascal Duvier into the crowd to confirm that the seated fan was, in fact, in a wheelchair. When it was confirmed, West said, “He is in a wheelchair? It’s fine!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 1:53 pm

Can someone break this piece of shit's neck and superglue his mouth shut?
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:21 pm

Could you try to find a more biased article?

Quote :
The acclaimed rapper/self-described Steve Jobs/newly minted Kardashian, who once rapped, “They tryna put me on the schoolbus with the space for the wheelchair,”

How does that have anything to do with what happened?

To summarise - he wanted everybody to stand up (A common thing at concerts), two people didn't, he called them out, realized they were disabled, then carried on. The title makes it seem like he was just yelling at a disabled person to stand up to be a dick.

Kanye does stupid shit, I don't get why people feel the need to try and blow the stupid shit out of proportion. He's less Hitler and more Larry David.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:42 pm

I don't see why people like you defend him, FJB. He's a shitty, despicable excuse for a human being and the day he finally fucks off will be an amazing day for humanity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 3:47 pm

FinestJellyBeansRaw wrote:

Quote :
The acclaimed rapper/self-described Steve Jobs/newly minted Kardashian, who once rapped, “They tryna put me on the schoolbus with the space for the wheelchair,”

To summarise - he wanted everybody to stand up (A common thing at concerts), two people didn't, he called them out, realized they were disabled, then carried on. The title makes it seem like he was just yelling at a disabled person to stand up to be a dick.

Kanye does stupid shit, I don't get why people feel the need to try and blow the stupid shit out of proportion. He's less Hitler and more Larry David.

So why stop a set and pinpoint 2 people out of an audience just because they didnt stand up? He WAS a dick, he didnt have to single out 2 people to feed his fucking ego.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 6:09 pm

What a moron face palm
I bet those 2 people were highly embarrassed
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 10:18 pm

Dead wrote:

Quote :

So why stop a set and pinpoint 2 people out of an audience just because they didnt stand up? He WAS a dick, he didnt have to single out 2 people to feed his fucking ego.

He did a stupid thing, but clearly the title of the thread is trying to stir up anti-Kanye sentiment with a charged title which tells a story which didn't happen. It was him being a bit of a jerk and making a mistake, not him mocking a disabled person.

Quote :
I don't see why people like you defend him, FJB. He's a shitty, despicable excuse for a human being and the day he finally fucks off will be an amazing day for humanity.

I'm not defending what he did, I just don't like that from the outset the article posted clearly has a huge agenda and then this thread didn't even link a video of the incident. That, and people go way over the top given what he's done. Lots of artists have done worse things than make a few idiotic decisions and be full of themselves and got a pass, while Kanye gets all the "He's a shitty, despicable excuse for a human being" junk.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 11:39 pm

It doesn't even matter if you like Kanye or not, this article is biased as fuck regardless.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 12:47 am

^ I don't care if it's biased. It doesnt change the fact that he did a shitty thing. This article being biased doesn't even slightly change that. FOH with that retarded ass excuse to defend this piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 2:32 am

while Kanye gets all the "He's a shitty, despicable excuse for a human being" junk.

Because "HE'S A RAPPER AND IT'S NOT REAL MUSIC LOLZ."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 11:03 am

Most rappers are pieces of shit
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 12:19 pm

^^ Even though I like rap? Errrrrrrrr

If anything, it's the other way around. He does shitty things, everyone jumps on board to defend him because "HE'S MY FAVORITE RAPPER AND CAN DO NO WRONG LOL"

I hate him because he's a shitty human being, not cause he's a rapper.

If I hated him cause he's a rapper, I'd also have to hate Kendrick Lamar, Hopsin, MGK, Grieves, Kid Cudi, Chance the Rapper, Childish Gambino, etc.

But I don't hate them, because they're not despicable excuses for human trash like Kanye West.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 2:46 pm

Razor wrote:
^^ Even though I like rap? Errrrrrrrr

Not you >_>.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:09 pm

Razor wrote:
^ I don't care if it's biased. It doesnt change the fact that he did a shitty thing. This article being biased doesn't even slightly change that. FOH with that retarded ass excuse to defend this piece of shit.
He didn't do a shitty think. Plenty of artist do this at their live shows. They single people out in order to get them involved. Most people actually love this because it gets them noticed by their favorite artist and as the artist you are always trying to get everyone involved. Really I don't like Kanye that much, but the shit you saying is dumb. You can call him whatever you want but he didn't do anything wrong here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:34 pm

Depends a little based on his tone of voice and how he reacted once he noticed. But by the sound of it he did very little to nothing wrong in this case & the title/article is biased and misleading as hell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 4:43 pm

@Mink Oh oops. D:

@Leo
1st off: It doesn't matter. I've never heard of anyone else yell at a person in a wheelchair to stand up. If it happens so often, why is this the only time it's been reported?

2nd off: This isn't the only thing he's ever done. He's done tons of shit to suggest he's a piece of shit. You act like this is the ONLY reason I hate him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:06 pm

Oh man, let's ridicule the 2 people in the crowd AND GET THE CROWD TO BOO THEM
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:19 pm

But it's not his fault. He's only a poor little millionaire rapper. I should feel bad for him, he didn't know. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:45 pm

and "lulz rappers dont make real music either!". My tears are flowing!
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 8:23 pm

Blaziken wrote:
I've never heard of anyone else yell at a person in a wheelchair to stand up.

He didn't know that. face palm That's the entire point here. He didn't know that they were disabled.

You and Dead keep sounding so fucking retarded. Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 10:24 pm

It doesn't matter whether he knew or not. It doesn't give him a right to be a cockhead and stop his concert because two people didn't want to stand up. Disabled or not.

and like I pointed out to Mack, this isn't the ONLY reason I think he's a disgusting human being.

That said, you have no right to say anything here. You're biased as shit, hell you have him in your sig (that's a shit song btw. His old music was much better.) so it seems he can do no wrong for you. He can murder a baby on TV and you'll find a way to defend him. If anyone sounds dumb here, it's you, fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 11:08 pm

It does matter. He didn't know they were disabled, he stopped the concert thinking that two fans were being buzzkills. As I said, several artist do this at live shows. I've seen it done plenty of times. This is probably the only time its been reported, simply because its Kanye. Not that hard to figure out. The way the title the article makes it seem like he knew the person was disabled and was making fun of them, they obviously just want the attention.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 11:19 pm

Blaziken wrote:
It doesn't matter whether he knew or not. It doesn't give him a right to be a cockhead and stop his concert because two people didn't want to stand up. Disabled or not.

and like I pointed out to Mack, this isn't the ONLY reason I think he's a disgusting human being.

That said, you have no right to say anything here. You're biased as shit, hell you have him in your sig (that's a shit song btw. His old music was much better.) so it seems he can do no wrong for you. He can murder a baby on TV and you'll find a way to defend him. If anyone sounds dumb here, it's you, fuck off.

*Says I'm biased, follows with an extremely biased comment.

Fuck off, you moron. Literally every single one of your posts/arguments is biased as fuck. Don't call me biased for "defending" him, I'm not defending him, I'm pointing out something your fucking dense head won't consider cuz you hate Kanye.

You're a fucking idiot, I swear. Funny Your first post in this thread was completely biased, and the rest were just the same. Fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 11:26 pm

Also, why don't I have a right to say anything on here? You're not the only person here who has the right to say anything. Nobody wants to listen to your biased as fuck comments anyway. There's a reason everybody gives up trying to argue with you because you bring out the most retarded points and instead of defending them, you'll go off topic. Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 11:30 pm

^^ Well then they're dickheads too. There is no reason to stop a concert just because a few people don't want to stand up. That's retarded. But until I hear of other people doing this too, I don't believe it.

^ You didn't say a single coherent statement in that babble you called a post. You just cursed a bunch of times, posted a laughing smiley to show that you're not pissed - you find it "funny lol" - and you made a bunch of idiotic remarks. It's like you have nothing between your ears. Typical 15 year old moron.

You're an idiot, simply put. I'm giving my own opinion on this. In my opinion, Kanye West is a disgusting piece of shit. Not only because of this, but because of the other hundreds of stupid things he's done. Why are you acting like this is "THE" reason I started hating him? I've BEEN hating him for the tons of other things he's done. This is just one more example. I'm pointing out that I hate him for other things in ADDITION to this, so how am I being "biased" about this? I'm not a damn court, I'm giving my own opinion. He's a shithead, in my opinion. You are free to ignore said opinion, or you are free to whine, bitch, and moan about it. You are doing the latter, so my opinion obviously means so much to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’   Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’ Empty

Back to top Go down

Kanye West Stops Concert to Yell At Kid in Wheelchair, ‘Stand Up!’

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next