HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer Empty
PostSubject: WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer   WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:01 pm

WWE legend Superstar Billy Graham posted the following on his Facebook page:

“The f–king worthless sub-human piece of s–t Abdullah. He never bladed me but as you know gave Hannibal Hep C which almost killed him and is going to kill me. The liver docs have recently told me I have about 2 years left then my liver fails and I take my final bump. So f–k Abdullah and I hope he dies a miserable death.”

For those unaware of the backstory, Abdullah the Butcher worked a match with indy star Devon Nicholson a few years ago, but failed to tell Nicholson he had Hepatitis C, which is a blood disease. During the bout, Abdullah bladed, and Nicholson subsequently contracted Hepatitis C.

While Billy Graham has admitted in the past to steroid and drug abuse causing his current liver problems, the Hepatitis C has also contributed to the health problems.
Back to top Go down

WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer   WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:01 pm

Even tho he shouldn't be wishing death upon someone, you can understand why he is so angry. He's always been an angry man, but hope he finds peace before his dies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer   WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:14 pm

God if you were told you had 2 years to live you'd be pissed off too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer   WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:15 pm

He's always pissed off about something though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer   WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:16 pm

but he is dying
Back to top Go down
FightGriffFight
Jobber
FightGriffFight

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer   WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:23 pm

He's had 2 years to live for like 15 years.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer   WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 11:15 pm

>_>

I agree. Fuck Abdullah.

WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer FJBloTX
WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer   WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 12:28 am

Yeah what Abdullah did was fucked up.

Bob Orton did the same shit when he was involved in a match with The Undertaker. 'Taker didn't get anything but he was all pissed off as well.

fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer   WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:31 am

This is the reason I don't miss blading on WWE, no matter how much my mates miss it. The risk of disease isn't worth it for a bit of claret.
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer   WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 9:12 am

To be fair the WWE's pretty much always been fine as far as blading goes, the issue was Abby and his side boobs were working little indie shows who's medical tests consisted of "is he alive? OK". Reputable companies can still blade safely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer   WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Legend Says Doctors Told Him He Has Two Years Left to Live, Blasts WWE Hall of Famer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1