HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SEGMENT 8.) Riley Williamson | "A fighting Champion until the end"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

SEGMENT 8.) Riley Williamson | "A fighting Champion until the end" Empty
PostSubject: SEGMENT 8.) Riley Williamson | "A fighting Champion until the end"   SEGMENT 8.) Riley Williamson | "A fighting Champion until the end" EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:59 am

DUE: 11:59 PM Saturday the 30th of August

Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT 8.) Riley Williamson | "A fighting Champion until the end"   SEGMENT 8.) Riley Williamson | "A fighting Champion until the end" EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 7:03 am

Coming off of a awesome and yet, good match between Xtreme Icon and the newest member to The Knockout King Stable James Carlisle, the show returns from commercial break where we have seen alot of good matches coming off of tonight’s show.

Ted Cedar:

Well, welcome back ladies and gentlemen and with two matches to go, we still have plenty of more action here to come tonight. Not only do we have the rescheduled match that will see two of XWA Champions, the XWA Intercontinental Champion Rob Chapman going up against the XWA World Champion Danny Diamond, but we also have the main event,  a Number one contenders match to determine who will face Danny Diamond for the World Title at Endure, the returning Ace Andrews going up against The current longest reigning Rising Star Division and current Hardcore Champion, Riley Williamson.

Joey Miles:

The fact that Riley, still is managing to hold onto the Hardcore Championship amazes me. The guy doesn’t even fit the mold or look to even hold onto the Hardcore Title better yet, he shouldn’t even be Champion.

Ted Cedar:

I wouldn’t go as far as saying that he doesn’t deserve the Hardcore Championship Joey. It was exactly Eight Months ago where we had seen Riley taking on Dante Cross and the then current Hardcore Champion, Shade in a grueling 30 Minutes in Hell Iron Man match at XtremeMania Five Let’s not forget about what Riley had to go through that night to win the Belt.

Joey Miles:

I would agree with you Ted. Nobody should ever forget what happened through the halls and moments that happened in past XtremeMania’s, but that one night, that one match that went down in XtremeMania, was a dark moment in XWA and will go down in being a dark shady area that happened at XtremeMania.

Ted Cedar:

We all have personal thought’s on what maybe the darkest, and most disappointing moments in XtremeMania, but I’m sure that Riley winning the Hardcore Championship is not one of them.

Joey Miles:

I’m sure that is one of them. That, and David Michaels Superkicking Tyler Lawson off of the top of the cage was also one of the darkest moments in XtremeMania history.

Ted Cedar:

Now you’re just being Idiotic.

The crowd stands up to there feet, as Riley Williamson’s music begins to blast through the PA System. After a good ten seconds, the cheers get louder as the man himself comes out from behind the curtain. Riley is in his usual ring attire, wearing his Blue Jean Shorts, his kneepads abit low from his knees just beneath them, a Pair of Blue and White New Balances, and his newly debuted T-Shirt that he had just begun to wear at Revolutionary Wars Five, a green T-Shirt with a picture of a Pineapple on the center of the Shirt. Riley stands on the centre of the Stage and takes a moment, a breather, to witness the Cheers that he is receiving before raising the Hardcore Championship up and above his head before walking down the Ramp.

Laura:

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome at this time..The XWA Hardcore Champion, Riley Williamson!!!

As Laura Watts announces him to the ring, the crowd cheers yet again, Riley who is now at the bottom end of the ramp, turns to his left and climbs up the Steel Steps with his hand touching the Post and the other, grabbing onto one of the sides of the Belt as the Belt is buttoned together, he now stands on the ring apron and enters the ring before walking over to Laura and asks for the mic. She gladfully hands it to him and walks away as Riley walks into the center of the ring and looks at the Camera that is directly infront of it and gives everyone that is watching home a quick smile before looking behind the Camera man that is behind him and looks at the Crowd. They Cheer for him and though as you can’t hear what he is saying as his music is still playing he says, “Come on!” while raising his free hand up into the air, up and down rapidly, trying to get them to cheer louder and cheer louder they do.  “Cult of Personality” now begins to fade away and Riley raises the mic towards his lips, beginning to speak.

Riley Williamson:

Wow! are you guys a lively bunch or what?!

*The Crowd Cheers*

Riley Williamson:

I feel like we are at a Super Bowl game right now. Where we had the upstarters, the newcomers, the Falcons. going up against one of the greatest teams in NFL history, quite possibly one of the best teams that I truly believe may end up winning the Super Bowl in 2015. A team that has so much build, so much drive, and dare I say, has the greatest lineup the world has ever seen.  Of course, I am talking about the Denver Broncos! Where the Broncos defeated the Falcons and won their second ever Super Bowl Championship in 1998!

*The Roof in the Building almost comes off! As Riley mentions there own Football team crushing the Falcons in winning their second ever Super Bowl Championship*

Riley Williamson:

Oh yeah, if they can get close to winning the Super Bowl this year, then there is no doubt in my mind that they have a chance at winning the big one next year. Now you all are possibly wondering why. Why would I bring up the Denver Broncos and  why would I discuss the 1998 Super Bowl and this years Super Bowl. I’ll tell you why. You see, much like the Denver Broncos, me and the Broncos have something similar together and that is we never give up. We keep pushing. I would like to tell you all a story, and it all goes like this... It was a very cold, crisp, and clear, not even a Flurry was insight during the afternoon in Denver Colorado. The sky was blue and the Sun was finally up and above on the Sports Authority Stadium and much buzz could be heard. People were already lining up wearing Scarves that were covering their faces, Hats, Heavy Jackets, and yes, Boots that even look like they were long Uggs that went up to their kneecaps….By the way, I am describing what I had saw what the Men were wearing, not the Women. As they were wearing regular boots and not Uggs.

*Some laughter could be heard coming from the Crowd*

Riley Williamson:

Anywho, People were already entering the Stadium, getting to their seats as they knew they were in for a treat. While the Stadium was continuing to get more and more filled, there was alot more energy going on from the back. On one side you had the Denver Broncos who, were getting their motivation speech from there Coach, Jack Del Rio. Del Rio who was also wearing a pair of Ugg boots, a orange jacket with the Bronco’s logo embedded on towards his right upper chest, and a Baseball cap which in the front had in big bolded words, “BEST COACH EVER” came into the locker room where the men had just finished Showering, all eyes were on him as they got ready to hear what he had to say and what he said to them was “Do not give up. Keep on going. If you have already felt as if you have gave it your all, you must continue. Continue until you cannot go any longer.” - And that is what they have done. they kept going no matter. No matter what the outcome would have been whether they had won, or went down in defeat, they kept going. And for Two Hundred- and Sixty one days that is what I have done. I have taken everyone that XWA Management thought that was worthy of a shot at my Title, that they thought were top challengers and I took each and every single one of them down.  I defeated guys like former hardcore champion Shade, Dante Cross, my former tag team partner Crow, my now partner Jared Jerusalem, Luis Claudio, and Tyson Smith.   For Two Hundred and Sixty one days as your longest reigning hardcore champion, I have stomped each and every one of those guys down and through all the matches whether if it was a Regular match, a triple threat match, a Thirty minute Iron Man Hell in a Cell match, a Glass and Salt Deathmatch, a Steel Cage, a ladder match, a No-DQ, a Xtreme Rules hell, even a last man standing match I manage to stand up.

*Raises the Hardcore Championship above his head*

Riley Williamson:

Though, there were times that I wanted to give up, I didn’t. You know, last January at CyberSlam I had a match. A match that you guys had voted upon that you wanted to see between me and Crow and that match type was a Glass and Salt Deathmatch. Which was of course for the Hardcore Title. and during the match as you may recall, I leaped and jumped onto the top rope before driving myself down onto…

*Points to where Ted and Joey are sitting at*

Riley Williamson:

That announce table. Which had a layer of Glass and a unconscious body just laying there and I throw myself onto them. And it ended up with me getting the brunt of it as the side of my Ribs crashed onto the side of the announce table. And from that point I just layed there, almost unconscious. grabbing onto the side of my Ribs as I try to gasp for some air. And when XWA Official Ryn Sanu called for the EMT’s and they came and loaded me onto that Stretcher and they had begun to wheel me out I heard one thing. One thing that was making sweet love to my ears and that was the thousands, the entire XWA Universe chanting “Let’s go Riley!”, “Let’s go Riley!”

*Before you know it, everyone in the Pepsi arena begins to chant Let’s go Riley as he looks at the Crowd with a Smile*

Riley Williamson:

It was this that motivated me to continue. for each of my Title defenses that I have had with this Belt, you guys have been my drive, my purpose to continue to go and fight back and for that, I thank you. Because without any of your guys support, There wouldn’t have been a longest reigning Rising Star Division Champion. There wouldn’t have been a longest reigning Hardcore Champion. And without a Shadow of a doubt, there wouldn’t have been No Riley Williamson. Now, to get on to the sad side of this story, as some of you already know if you have a Dial-Up connection at home, or wireless router, over the weekend, XWA.com announced that the XWA Tag Titles and the Title that I am holding on my other hand, Management has decided that it would be best to remove both of these titles due to incompentitent action. Meaning that there is not enough contenders for either belt. Which also means that I am no longer the Hardcore Champion.

*Tons of Boo’s can be heard going out throughout the arena while Riley nods his head in agreement.*

Riley Williamson:

And I agree with all of ya’ll on this. It sucks that I, a person whom has held the Belt for so long has to drop it due to there being no contenders for it but it goes to show that there was nobody that could have taken this Belt away from me. That there was nobody that could stop the wild and energetic Riley-O’s, now some of you may be wondering why I couldn’t have just let this fade away into the darkness, let the hardcore title not be seen around my waist with no explanation as to why.

*Raises the hardcore championship up above his head again*

Riley Williamson:

This is a Championship that should be given the proper and well send off that it rightfully deserves! Sure, I could’ve came into this arena today and handed the Belt over to Smoke Xtreme but ah-eh! I wasn’t going to do it like that. I wasn’t just going to hand it to Smoke, and not let the people here in Denver get one more look at the hardcore championship. Now, I can tell the guys in the back are biting their nails off and pulling their hair out of there heads as I have went a little long that I expected for this Promo to go but before I go to the back and get ready for my match tonight against Ace Andrews, there is one thing I have to say before I leave.

*looks directly towards the camera as his expression now changes to a more serious one*

Riley Williamson:

Tarzan. I heard what you had to say about me earlier tonight and pal, let me tell you something. It is one thing to say it infront of a Camera and out here infront of these people and not say the things that you said to my face! I know last week, you beated Hitman Alex and Cerberus to win that Title. But Jack, that doesn’t mean nothing as I have beaten Hitman Alex before. You can keep knocking on my door but rest assure that you keep knocking and banging, I will retaliate with my trusty Shotgun. *looks down at his right foot as the cameraman points the Camera to his Shoe before putting it back on Riley’s face* I will open my door….And stick my Shotgun and Shoot it straight up your ass!

*Riley drops the Mic, climbs up the turnbuckle and raises the Hardcore Championship above his head with his hand as “Cult of Personality begins to play again. He then drops down and exits through the top and middle rope before he drops onto the outside and goes to his right and claps some of the fans hands before going to his left and doing the same thing as well.*

Ted Cedar:

Strong words coming from the Hardcore Champion. I think Riley is determined to win his match here tonight.

Joey Miles:

Ahhh...Uh? Um, yeah. I think so as well.

Ted Cedar:

Were you Sleeping?

Joey Miles:

Um...No. And if I was, you couldn’t blame me. He made a Speech and I tend to doze off one people are giving lectures or boring Speeches that don’t have anything to do with wrestling.

Ted Cedar:

You know that you are an ass, right Joey?

Joey Miles:

That I may be. But you’re the bigger one. Anywho, Danny Diamond versus Rob Chapman is next!

Riley turns around and raises the Belt above his head, giving the Crowd one more look with him celebrating with The Hardcore Championship as the Scene now fades to black as we go to Commercial.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT 8.) Riley Williamson | "A fighting Champion until the end"   SEGMENT 8.) Riley Williamson | "A fighting Champion until the end" EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 7:23 am

Excellent, Riley Williamson is a cool guy haha. Well done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT 8.) Riley Williamson | "A fighting Champion until the end"   SEGMENT 8.) Riley Williamson | "A fighting Champion until the end" Empty

Back to top Go down

SEGMENT 8.) Riley Williamson | "A fighting Champion until the end"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1