HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

P1 | Riley Williamson "The Stipulation Will Be..."

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

P1 | Riley Williamson "The Stipulation Will Be..." Empty
PostSubject: P1 | Riley Williamson "The Stipulation Will Be..."   P1 | Riley Williamson "The Stipulation Will Be..." EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:12 pm

DUE: Saturday the 6th of September 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: P1 | Riley Williamson "The Stipulation Will Be..."   P1 | Riley Williamson "The Stipulation Will Be..." EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 11:19 am

Nineteen thousand XWA  fans rise to there feet, as the entrance video comes to it’s end, and the fireworks beginning to go off welcoming us to another exciting and yet, action packed night that is sure to be one not to forget as this is the 90th Edition of Vendetta. a mere ten Vendetta’s away from it’s one-hundredth episode. Not only are the fans ecstatic about what lies ahead tonight but also from the Main Event from last week as Riley Williamson overcame the odds and beated the former two time XWA World Champion and recently inducted XWA Hall of Famer, Ace Andrews. The Fans now begin to settle down, but before they could even sit down. the intro theme is suddenly replaced with a familiar song that we all are use to hearing as the Fans start to cheer again but this time, more loudly than before

Ted Cedar:

Hello everyone, and welcome to Vendetta Episode Ninety! We have plenty of action here for you all tonight but it looks like we are going to be met with the current Number one Contender and the person who will be facing Danny Diamond for the XWA World Title at Endure, Riley Williamson.

Joey Miles:

The Show has barely even started and we are getting this? Jesus, what a way to make the People quickly change the Channel.

Ted Cedar:

My colleague thinks indifferent about the number one contender, but nonetheless, last week on Vendetta we saw Riley Williamson taking on Ace Andrews in a match that would determine the next, number one contender for the XWA World Heavyweight Championship and in what was said to be a very intense match, Riley defeated Ace earning him the right to go on to Endure to fight against Danny.

Joey Miles:

Riley got lucky. Had Ace not gone for the Platinum leaf and made that one mistake we could have seen Ace Andrews versus Danny Diamond at Endure. But nooooo, Ace had to take it to a whole other level did he? And now look where it had gotten him..

Ted Cedar:

Ace still has a chance at the World Title. And that’s this Sunday as Ace Andrews will be going up against DC Hennig which will determine who will face the XWA World Champion at King of Xtreme.

Joey Miles:

Will see. But in the meantime, we have this guy challenging Danny Diamond.

As Riley makes his way out from behind the curtain and onto the giant entrance staging the screams of many females and mostly females can be heard screaming from the top of there lungs, Riley is seen out of his wrestling attire, wearing a Pair of Blue Jeans, a black sweater with it zipped up midway as alittle bit of Green be be seen around the neck of Williamson.

Ted Cedar:

The People of Salt Lake City are extremely excited to see Riley.

Joey Miles:

The whole city of Salt Lake, meaning the whole female population are excited to see him

Riley begins to soak in the loud cheers and jeers, with it still being there before beginning to walk down the ramp. He goes to his left and slaps the hands of almost the majority of the people that are sitting in the front row as he now makes it to the bottom end of the Ramp, he turns and goes to his left and climbs up the Steel Steps. Making his way onto the ring apron, he slowly walks towards the center of the apron and turns his back against the ring and just extends his arms out.

Laura Watts:

Ladies and gentlemen, Please welcome… Riley Williamson!

Soaking in the Cheers again before moving to his left and walking towards the corner climbing up the ropes as his right foot is on the top rope and the other on the middle rope, he raises both his arms up into the air giving off his usual trademark two fist closed pose. He then drops down onto the mat and walks over to Laura, asking for the mic as she gladfully hands it to him before walking out. Riley looks around from where he stands. Doing a full 90 degree spin before turning back at and looking at the hard camera. Giving it a slight grin as he twirls the mic in his hand. He looks down the mic and just looks at it before looking up as his music starts to die down.

Riley Williamson:

Welcome to Vendetta NINNNEEEEDDDYYY!

*The crowd cheers*

Riley Williamson:

Now, there have been some memorable moments that went down in XWA history, and some of those being from Vendetta. Like for example, the first Vendetta where we had MVW going up against Snopp doggy dog. Vendetta Twelve as it was literally a Snake going up against the guy who calls himself Halls, and is actually named after a cough drop...Of course I am talking about Hall. You fast forward abit more down and you can tell that this show, is the Main Event show. And this has stayed true for the past Six years. Vendetta has been the show that has gave us sooo many memories and those memories have stuck with us to this very day. I mean, we have seen Tables being flamed up, people going into them, Speared into them, And even yes, there is a certain individual here tonight that has had many experiences being set through those flaming tables. A guy who seems to be always in the way or just catches himself in the blaze of fire, ladies and gentlemen, he is backstage and is truly the Hellboy of this company, though he may not want to come out he is truly in our Spirits, he is Jack Alfredo.

*Some laughter could be heard amongst the Crowd as People who have been watching Vendetta from the start, can not recall there being a person named Jack Alfredo...Or a Jack Alfredo being sent through a flaming table for that matter*

Riley Williamson:

But in all seriousness, there is a individual who is in this very arena right now and that does put himself, his body on the line each and every week. From the very start of the show to the very end, this guy is no Crook. He dresses very sharply and can speak english very fluently. I am talking about this guy…

*Riley walks over towards the ropes and points at the ringside area to where the announcer, Laura Watts can be seen sitting, the Bellkeeper who sits a mere few feet away from her, and XWA’s Veteran official, Ryn Sanu*

Riley Williamson:

I am talking about Ryn Sanu. For the past Six years, he has had to deal with taking some of the most serious bumps that any Official or Referee in any type of Sport has to take. Whether if it was taking a Sledgehammer to the face accidently, or getting into the mix of two Divas pulling each others hair out trying to break up the fight, getting smacked with a Steel Chair, getting low blowed, getting punched in the face, getting slapped in the face, getting slapped in the face with a Taco from Dominick Diveraz, getting crushed by E.G. Deal, Or was caught in one of T.K’s bad nights receiving a Pedigree from him. Nobody in that locker room respects you more than I do and I commend you for your work sir. Though, you could walk out the very next day, and have a ton of Yen in your Bank, you decide to stay because this is your dream job. This, is what you love to do. This, is what you have been wanting to do since you were a very little kid and you see, this is what I have been wanting to do since I was a Kid. Since I was Five years old, little Riley who had a Punk,overly due haircut  hairdo, I would sit down and watch. Watch some of the greatest wrestlers from the eighties take on other greats from that era. I would watch and study from them. Study there postures, there movement that they made in the ring, there counters and reversals, and there errors. I would also go outside and wrestle in my backyard as I tried to learn my craft. Trying to be just like them. Years later, and you fast forward to 2008. A few months off from my High School graduation and I was at a crossroads. I didn’t know where my life was heading towards, I didn’t know if I wanted to go to College or go be a wrestler. It was hard for me during this time because one, during that time I had major Zits popping off of my face and my face looking like a  bloody mary.

*The Crowd laughs*

Riley Williamson:

And two, was because I was small and was a Skinny white little man. You look at the wrestlers from today, the wrestlers from yesterday, and you would see that there were some buff, big, and fat dudes back then. And I mean huge almost like, a huge Skyscraper walking towards you. But that didn’t matter to me. What mattered to me, was about getting the Job that I, always have wanted and so I decided to head myself down from New York all the way to Orlando Florida and started training. Two years later, I made my break and got a call from Robert McDigg. Not to be confused with LG OC from Grand Theft Auto San Andreas “Hey man, why don’t you come down to my crib so me and you could discuss a possible career for you here in the X..W...A. And maybe shortly after we can pop some mollys” -Says in his best Snopp Dogg impression. Now I did declined him on Smoking and doing all that mumbo jumbo but shortly after that, a month later I made my Debut on Mayhem. And since then, I have scratched, clawed, and digg my way to where I am at right now and I, have busted my ass off to be where I am right now! And there is no stopping me now Jack! Now last week I had a match that would determine Danny’s next opponent for the World Title. I had a match with quite possibly the greatest opponent that I have had in my, Five year career here in XWA, I had a match with XWA Hall of Famer, Ace Andrews. Now Ace, you gave me everything you got but in the end, I dethroned you and overcame the odds. Thus, making me the newly number one contender for the World Title. But….If my ears didn’t serve me wrong, Danny said that whoever would walk out of that match the victor, will get to decide the Stipulation for the World Title match at Endure.

*Some of the people in attendance cheer, knowing fully well what Riley maybe heading towards as Riley Smirks*

Riley Williamson:

For the past week, I have been thinking, deciding what the match should be and I went through the list of possible stipulations that me and Danny could have. Now, I have narrowed it down to a few possible stipulations and I’m going to let you, the XWA Universe decide what it should be. Should it be, Riley Williamson vs. Danny Diamond in a Singles Match?

*The Crowd Boo’s*

Riley Williamson:

What about, Riley Williamson vs. Danny Diamond in a Xtreme Rules Match?

*The Crowd Boo’s*

Riley Williamson:

I didn’t like that idea either. What about...Riley Williamson vs. Danny Diamond in a Submission match?

*The Fans that like Submission Matches cheer...But that’s about 4/10ths of them*

Riley Williamson:

Riley Williamson vs. Danny Diamond in a Lingerie and gown match?

*The Women in attendance yell at the top of there lunges, liking the possible stipulation*

Riley Williamson:

Or what about this, Riley Williamson...Versus Danny Diamond….In a IRON MAN MATCH!

*The Crowd in unison, cheers loudly while Riley nods his head agreeing with them*

Riley Williamson:

Danny Diamond, you say that I am a fucking joke, you say that I can’t win a match cleanly, well this Stipulation doesn’t get any cleaner than this. You say that you are the best, well son you may talk the talk, but you can’t walk the walk as you seem pretty gutless. You are the XWA World Champion, and the World Champion shouldn’t have any problems with this right? That why come this Sunday when me and you met face to face. eye to eye. There will be a beautiful Clock displayed on the lower left corner of the Titantron that will read, Six..Zero...Zero….Zero! If you haven’t figure it out yet and you don’t know your ABC’s and 123’s The match will be a Sixty Minute Iron Man Match! Danny Diamond….I’ll see your ass in hell.

*Riley drops the mic and stares angrily into the hard camera, pointing at it as he mouths the words “I’ll see you Sunday” sending a message backstage to the XWA World Champion. He then climbs the Turnbuckle and raises both his fists into the air while they are closed.*

Ted Cedar:

Wow! a Sixty Minute Iron Man Match?! That’s Insane!

Joey Miles:

It’s Insane and Stupid Ted.

Ted Cedar:

I’m pretty much in shocked Joey. But it can be pretty understandable. Seeing as Riley feels he has something to prove to the World, this type of match could help for what Riley is searching after and it may not be for the XWA World Title. It can be closure.

Joey Miles:

Well...I think it’s a pretty stupid stipulation to me.

*Riley leaves the ring and begins to walk up to the ramp as the scene now begins to fade to black, the last we see is clapping his hands with the Fans as we go to break and to a Advertisement for Endure.*

[OOC: Sorry for the late post, haven't been feeling well for the past couple of Days and I was just too sick to get this posted by Friday. That, and I was working on my match during the day.]

Last edited by Nicole Johnson on Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: P1 | Riley Williamson "The Stipulation Will Be..."   P1 | Riley Williamson "The Stipulation Will Be..." EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 11:55 am

"He goes to his left and slaps almost the majority of the people that are sitting in the front row"

Riley Williamson slaps his fans. OUR HERO EVERYBODY.

jkjk

Holy shit, 60 minutes? Damn
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: P1 | Riley Williamson "The Stipulation Will Be..."   P1 | Riley Williamson "The Stipulation Will Be..." EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 12:44 pm

Well then.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P1 | Riley Williamson "The Stipulation Will Be..."   P1 | Riley Williamson "The Stipulation Will Be..." Empty

Back to top Go down

P1 | Riley Williamson "The Stipulation Will Be..."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1