HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seth Rollins Discusses His Persona in WWE, If He Has Some Creative Control on His Character

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Seth Rollins Discusses His Persona in WWE, If He Has Some Creative Control on His Character Empty
PostSubject: Seth Rollins Discusses His Persona in WWE, If He Has Some Creative Control on His Character   Seth Rollins Discusses His Persona in WWE, If He Has Some Creative Control on His Character EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 7:42 pm

Seth Rollins talked to AZCentral.com about his persona in WWE and other topics to hype up WWE Smackdown tonight in Phoenix, Arizona. Below are some highlights of the interview:

On if there is a difference from WWE and other wrestling companies:

“Sometimes I wrestled in front of very small crowds for very small amounts. I’ve done bingo halls and tents in front of 10 people with a cow mooing in the background. Doing that and then going to WrestleMania and the Superdome and wrestling in front of 80,000 people is night and day.”

“The crazy thing is that at the core of it all, however you’re doing it, in front of however many people, it’s the same. You’re telling a story and interacting with the crowd.”

If he was into wrestling growing up:

“I grew up a huge fan of the WWE. I was a big Hulkamaniac growing up in the early ’90s. It really captivated my interest. You could turn on the TV and see real-life superheroes.”

If he has control of his persona in WWE:

“I haven’t run into too many hiccups as far as creative control. The guys here are really talented and they do amazing, original programming 52 weeks a year. It’s really unprecedented as far as live television is concerned.”
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Seth Rollins Discusses His Persona in WWE, If He Has Some Creative Control on His Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins Discusses His Persona in WWE, If He Has Some Creative Control on His Character   Seth Rollins Discusses His Persona in WWE, If He Has Some Creative Control on His Character EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:18 pm

I imagine it must be insane to go from indies to Wrestlemania. Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

Seth Rollins Discusses His Persona in WWE, If He Has Some Creative Control on His Character

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1