HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seth Rollins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Seth Rollins Empty
PostSubject: Seth Rollins   Seth Rollins EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:08 pm

I know people are mix on his championship reign. Some say he looks like a chump, others say he is being booked like the perfect cowardly heel.

But I don't know about any of you, but I can't wait for a Seth Rollins baby face turn. Now he has been a very good heel, but I have a feeling he will be a better baby face. He's got the indy background which makes smarks love him, and his in-ring skills lean more to the babyface side more. No matter how good he is as a heel, there is a even better babyface just waiting to burst out.
Back to top Go down

Seth Rollins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins   Seth Rollins EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:45 pm

^ Yeah, I agree. If they do the turn right, it'll focus on him having to prove himself completely alone (probably against the very people that propped him up before, the Authority). Ideally, that will be when he starts winning a lot more matches.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

Seth Rollins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins   Seth Rollins EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 7:16 pm

I actually was thinking of the idea of a Seth/Roman double turn a few days ago. Make it look like Roman's gonna win the belt in good old Cena style, then have him win it by blatant cheating. Maybe have the Authority be involved. I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Seth Rollins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins   Seth Rollins EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:04 pm

A double turn between Rollins/Reigns would be pretty cool tbh.

Idk though, I really think Rollins is better fit to be a heel. I didn't really like him as a face with the Shield (anywhere near as much anyway)... I know that's a totally different time and he wasn't on his own / probably limited by creative but still that's all I personally have to base off of. To me he has that natural heel gift.. kinda like a natural annoyance to him that helps him shine as a heel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Seth Rollins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins   Seth Rollins EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 5:29 am

I could see that happening, for sure.

However, I imagine WWE screwing Rollins as a face, because the default blueprint one is for a superstars to suddenly start smiling all the time and wave to the fans, which just gets them boo'd.

If he were to be a face, he need to not interact with the fans, as odd as that sounds. But I think he's been a great heel. Only thing I don't like is the cheesy laugh he always does and creative giving him boring monologues each week. But the cowardly deal is something I've enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seth Rollins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins   Seth Rollins Empty

Back to top Go down

Seth Rollins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1